Chapter 69

69  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There should be something spicy in this chapter to honour this special number 😂

So, let's hit it! 

**************

Arthit grinned at Yihwa and exclaimed: "Thank you so much. If I were at home, I would have looked for it myself. But here, you are a big help." The young demoness nodded, still a bit confused why Arthit needed such a big bag of chocolates. Her confusion was so apparent on her face that Arthit laughed, winking: "So, it's a reward. For my baby." Yihwa blushed, finally understanding and she said softly: "You know I am very happy that my brother has you as his soulmate. Otherwise, I don't think he would even thought about to let us know that he was still.." Her voice broke and she averted her teary eyes. Arthit sighed and put the heavy bag on the floor as he reached out to touch Yihwa's arm gently. "If it makes you any better, he loves you a lot. And he does not blame you at all. He just has a misunderstanding concerning his parents that will be solved soon. Trust me. Everything will be fine." 

Yihwa nodded again. Arthit patted her arm and she smiled at him. Arthit left with his huge bag of chocolates. He peeked into the suite and saw no demon. He came in with his bag. He walked to the bathroom and said, knocking at the door: "You still in there? Seriously, Kong?" Hearing no answer, he opened the bathroom and found the demon sleeping in the bath. Kongpob was indeed leaning his head against the headband and was sleeping soundly with all his tribal marks out. Arthit frowned and walked to him. He crouched down and touched Kongpob's wet hair. The water also was no longer hot. It was now lukewarm. He said softly: "Kong? Are you okay? It's not safe to sleep here." Kongpob finally opened his eyes lazily and he looked at Arthit with sleepy silver eyes. He smiled. "Arthit.", he said lazily. 

Arthit was a bit scared at the way he was behaving and he hurriedly tried to get up to find a towel. And he swallowed hard as Kongpob stood up, his body glistening with water. Kongpob smiled and obediently raised his arms to let Arthit dry him. He then wrapped his arms around Arthit, nuzzling his hair and said softly: "I was so tensed earlier when dad was in front of me. It's now that I am feeling it. That air of being finally home, Arthit. That smell. That atmosphere. It was so good that I felt asleep in the bath." Arthit finally understood. Kongpob was so relaxed that even his tribal marks appeared, showing who he was. He sighed in relief and hugged him back: "Don't scare me like this." Kongpob cradled his cheeks and he touched his lips to his. Arthit moaned into the kiss and he said in between kisses: "Just let me shower too." Kongpob ignored that and deepened the kiss. 

Arthit reluctantly broke the kiss and he said breathlessly: "Don't you want your reward?" Slate instantly sprang forward and exclaimed: "WE WANT IT!! WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?" Kongpob grinned too and nodded excitedly. Arthit laughed and said: "It's there, in a bag. Let me shower and I'll join you." Kongpob just nodded and left the bathroom instantly, still naked since the towel was still in Arthit's hand. Arthit shook his head, laughing as he started to take his shower. He was happy his demon was feeling home at last. Kongpob deserved it and so much more. Arthit would do his best to make him reconcile with his family. He raised his head and whispered: "You are with me right mommy?" He would do it for her too. Making these two planets together just like Diana and Alyssa wanted. 

When he re entered the room fifteen minutes later, his mouth fell open in surprise. Kongpob was sitting on the floor, all the chocolates around him on the floor. And he was examining the one in his hands. "This one has coconut inside.", he was saying. To Slate, Arthit presumed. Then he continued: "Yeah you are right, that one is not so good." He reached for another one. Arthit shook his head but his surprise was more about the room. The whole room was illuminating with flying birds, butterflies and snowflakes. While Kongpob chewed on, examining the taste of this new chocolate he picked up, he opened his hand and said: "Eagle this time!!" And yes, an eagle sprang from his hand and flew graciously to the ceiling of the room. Kongpob giggled and waved at Arthit.