Chapter 87

Arthit sighed happily and leaned back against the sofa as his soulmate dried his wet hair with a fluffy towel. Slate sat back and hummed a song. It was a peaceful atmosphere or it was more like Kongpob was doing his best to keep it peaceful. Whenever Arthit was feeling frustrated and would want to fight over anything, Kongpob would just flee to the gym and had an intense workout. Much later when he came out, either Arthit was napping or he was licking his lips as he came close to enjoy Kongpob's sweaty state. To Slate's amusement, this tactic worked for one whole month. He was a bit chagrined over the fact that his master would not be able to use that tactic any longer. Especially when now Arthit kept waving his hands to constantly change the videos he was watching. Five minutes into one series and up he moved on. Two minutes for another one. 

At the beginning of the month, Arthit had been very much interested into the gossip about the whole universe. Catching up with the news and seeing his soulmate appear on the screen with that sexy uniform made him quite happy. Seeing himself dancing with his soulmate made him giddy for a while. About a whole two weeks, Slate would say. But unfortunately, nothing retained the pregnant human's attention for too much since a few days. Slate yawned and easily predicted how they were going to be finally out of this lovely refuge in the next upcoming days. He shook his head as he smiled wickedly. He pitied his master. He had succeeded to hide his soulmate for one month only. He snickered and went to sleep. He would wait for the fun to begin. Arthit cuddled close to his soulmate and then glanced at him. Feeling his stare, Kongpob turned to look questioningly at him and Arthit shook his head, sighing. Kongpob kissed his forehead and teleported them to their bed.

Later that night...

"Hey am I going to be bigger than that?", asked Arthit as he poked the sleeping Kongpob's cheek. The latter slapped his hand and continued to sleep. Arthit frowned: "That little shit. Look how peacefully he is sleeping. And here, I am wide awake." He lied back down and he said: "My dear babies, mama wants to sleep too. Could you just-" But no, the babies moved again. They were playing football in his belly. He sighed in defeat. He turned to face his soulmate again. "You can't sleep if I am not sleeping, Kong!" Not that Kongpob heard him. The still sleeping demon turned to his side, facing him and Arthit leaned on his elbow as he admired the handsome features of his soulmate. He smiled dreamily as he whispered: "So handsome..." The babies moved again as to agree with what he just said. He chuckled: "You babies will be as handsome as he is."

He then frowned: "What about me? I am slowly becoming a whale. No wait, I am already one!" He looked at the sleeping Kongpob and frowned harder as he shook him: "Wake up, you lazy demon!!!" Kongpob opened his eyes and asked softly: "What is it? Can't sleep?" Arthit shook his head with a pout and said: "They won't stop moving, Kong.." Kongpob smiled sleepily and he asked Arthit to turn to the other side. He then wrapped his arms around Arthit's waist from behind. His hands rested on Arthit's extended belly and he hummed a song softly. Arthit closed his eyes as he listened to Kongpob's soft voice. Minutes later, Arthit was finally asleep, safe in Kongpob's arms. And Kongpob could thankfully sleep again. 

In the morning...

Arthit called out: "Kong?" "Yeah?", the demon responded absently as he prepared their breakfast. Slate peeked out, a little bored. Arthit played with the fork in front of him and said softly: "Do you think I am Rapunzel?" Pausing his stirring, Kongpob turned to look at his soulmate who stared back at him, obviously waiting for an answer. Slate replied: "Well no... Cause you don't have that long hair of hers.. That one was too obvious!! Give us a harder one next time, will you?" Arthit now smiled, lowering his eyes on the moving fork that he had been spinning for a while and asked sweetly: "Then you realise that we have been here for one whole month? You plan to hide any longer?" Kongpob narrowed his eyes and turned his back to taste the food. He casually replied: "It's been one month already? I would not have guessed it at all..." Slate leaned forward, his eyes wide and waited.