Chapter 74

I did say this chapter will come sooner than expected but there are sex scenes in this one.. I am such a snail in writing these.. 

Note: The smut scene went a bit overboard this time (hiding my burning face), those who are not comfortable with it have to read through this chapter very carefully.

Sorry for the wait, sweetlings!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ****** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

"Where are they?", asked Ming as he saw Kit walk back to him. Kit grinned and came to sit on his mate's lap. He whispered in his mind: "In the big and soundproof royal conference room." Ming's eyes widened. He leaned his head on his shoulder and groaned: "Why are you like this?" Kit patted his mate's head tenderly: "Because they need to sort out their differences without interference." He wrapped his arms around Ming's neck and whispered against his ear: "Continue to feed me, please." And they completely forgot about the demon prince and his soulmate while feeding each other. 

Arthit narrowed his golden eyes and said: "You are kidding, right?" Kongpob shook his head, his heart beating so fast as he looked into those shining eyes. He was in love with those eyes. His soulmate was looking so feisty like this. He so wanted to kiss him. Slate cleared his throat: "Forget about those things, you fool!! Can't you sense the power he is emitting? I don't want this power to be used against us, Kongpob." But the besotted demon prince just shrugged and leaned forward, brushing his nose against Arthit's tenderly: "I am still waiting for your answer. Give and take, baby." "SHIT!!!", growled Slate as he came forward but it was too late. Kongpob found himself pinned to the opposite wall. "Shit shit shit!!!!", muttered Slate. He did not want to hurt his favourite human. Arthit growled from the other side of the conference room. He said through clenched teeth: "Go back, Slatey." Slate shook his head."Ar-" "NOW!", shouted Arthit and bam, Slate found himself back in, defenseless.  

Kongpob watched, fascinated as his soulmate walked to him with determination. Arthit tilted his head and crossed his arms. "You mean to tell me that you could do the bond again and you did not do it as soon as you came to know how?" Kongpob stared at him in surprise and Arthit glared at him. Even Slate shook his head: "This is the reason he is angry?" Kongpob bit back his chuckle as he replied Slate: "Apparently.." Slate muttered: "Now is not the time to be happy or excited, you silly besotted boy!! Just one other move from him and we are dead. Calm him down. Just what kind of baby have you two made for freaking sake!!" Kongpob lowered his head and suddenly burst out laughing. Slate rolled his eyes: "He just wants to die." Arthit exclaimed as he came closer to his soulmate: "You think this is funny?" But Kongpob could not stop. This situation was too hilarious for him. 

He was the ruthless Adrestia. An assassin. A freak of nature with the combination of the species in him. Till now, he was not defeated by anyone in a fight. And now, he was totally vulnerable in front of a human. His own soulmate. He was pinned against the wall, unable to move under the glare of his furious mate. He chuckled and raised his eyes, full of mirth. He looked into Arthit's eyes and mouthed: "I love you." The human's eyes softened and he instinctively walked even closer to his soulmate. He placed his hand on Kongpob's chest and said: "Why then? Why have you left me alone? Why have you broken the bond? Why are you refusing to redo the bond when you know how to do it? Why, Kong? Why?" He removed his hand and grabbed Kongpob's chin angrily: "Why don't you understand that I need those bitches to know you are mine!! And that bitch told me she could not feel our soulmate bond!! She said you will be in her arms in no time!! That your love for me is a puppy love that will disappear once you are with a true demon. To her, you are just like unmated, Kong.. This is why.. this is why I want it back.. proof that you are mine.. and that she cannot lay her dirty paws on you.."