Chapter 89

Hiii! Just wanted to say that there might be some awkward moments for you in this chapter but remember this is a Mpreg story, nah? So bear with it. 😁

And also, this is a supernatural book. So normal procedures do not really happen... Especially medical ones..

*****************************

At the wolf planet..

Rome smiled at the baby sleeping in his arms: "You came out to ask for an encore, didn't you? You loved the sexy vampire dancing in the towel, right my little Livia darling?" But then his eyes widened in fear as he saw the little Livia's lips start to quiver a little. He hurriedly stood up and rushed towards Ming. "Hey, she is about to-", he started to say but it was too late. Livia started to cry and Rome winced as he lost no time to hand the loud precious cargo over to the father. The very tired wolf smiled at his princess and did as his mother taught him. He cuddled his baby close to him and hummed. He even swung Livia gently in his arms. The rousing cat watched him from the bed with his other two sleeping babies next to him and said softly: "She needs to be fed." Ming turned to look at his mate and inwardly sighed. He had been trying his best to let Kit sleep some more. He knew his kitty was very tired with trying to be with the babies all the time. He nodded at his mate and turned back to Rome. 

"Hold her for a while. I'll make her a bottle.", Ming whispered and the vampire eyed the still hiccuping baby suspiciously. As if he knew that the moment he was going to touch her, she was going to cry again. But then the door opened silently and Bright came in. He smiled as he saw little Livia in Ming's arms. He looked at Ming and said softly: "She is awake! Can I hold her? I am wearing my gloves.." The wolf instantly nodded as he handed her over. Bright's face lightened up and he walked around the room, cuddling her close. Rome was following his mate closely behind and he said in wonder: "Why is she not crying anymore?" Bright replied: "Momentarily distracted by my handsome face.." Rome rolled his eyes. Kit scoffed from the bed and Ming shook his head. And Livia proved the metamorph wrong as she started to cry again. Ming finally came to Bright with the bottle full of baby formula. Bright sat down and Ming offered him the bottle. 

Rome kneeled down and asked in an excited voice: "We are going to feed her?" Ming nodded as he said: "Because her brothers will-" Simultaneously, two cries could he heard from the bed. The wolf did not even have to complete his sentence. His other babies were hungry too. He grabbed the other two bottles and Kit sat up as he cradled little Pete to his chest. He chuckled as he saw him latch on the nipple of the bottle and sucked hungrily, his eyes closed in appreciation. Phichit was lying in Ming's arms and was as eager as his brother to drink his milk. He opened his eyes to inspect about the person feeding him and then as if satisfied that it was really his father doing the job, he closed his eyes again. It was a very peaceful atmosphere until an elf made his apparition. He just appeared in the room and seeing that the babies were awake and feeding, he exclaimed: "Ohhhh they are awake!!!" At once, an intense power invaded the room, causing the parents to groan. Kit glared at his best friend: "Don't startle him for heavens' sake! You know we are not being able to do anything to control those powers of his.."

Beam winced and rubbed his arms to calm his goosebumps. "I keep forgetting.. Sorry.. But I came here with another enchantment from Prem. Hopefully that will help this time." Kit eyed the pacifier in Beam's hand and muttered: "This is what we said for the last ten ones." The elf leaned over and winked at the wide eyed baby. He smiled and whispered: "I swear that I am no enemy, pumpkin." Pete stared at him, clearly judging whether that was true and then at once, the power decreased as he went back to appreciate his milk. Beam chuckled and whispered to Kit: "He is going to be fun while growing up." And Ming rolled his eyes as he held the now full Phichit against his shoulder, rubbing his back gently. "You came alone?", he asked. Beam shook his head and replied, almost chuckling: "Almost everyone is here. Your parents are busy welcoming them to your planet."