Chapter 29

Still on day five..

Yo sat in the kitchen with his arms propped on the table. He stared at the door. Indeed a few seconds later, he saw a shadow enter the kitchen. He shook his head. If he had not been looking at the door, he would have never known that Pha had entered the kitchen. He had not made a single sound. Yo sighed and waved his hand to switch the light up. Pha smiled as he turned to look at Yo. Yo asked: "Why have you not changed the code of the house?" Pha said gently: "Because I hoped that my mate was not dead and that he would come back home." Yo stared at him and said: "You know for five years I hated this apartment. To me, this was where you decreed my death. The same place where you mated with me." 

He fell silent and Pha asked him softly: "Then why are you here?" Yo glared at him and exclaimed: "You know exactly why I am here!" Pha shook his head innocently and said: "I really don't know." Yo sighed and walked to him: "Look, I came here tonight because we need to take a final decision. I got my answers about what happened five years ago. But I also got new questions on our relationship five years ago." He closed his eyes briefly and when he opened them again, there was great pain in them. He said: "We did not have enough trust between us. I did not have enough trust in you. The kind of trust where I accepted that my P'Pha would never want to kill me. That he would come for me. Then, maybe we would not have wasted this five years."

Pha swore as he saw the tears in Yo's eyes and he moved to hug his mate tight to him. Yo closed his eyes in relief and hugged him back. He missed this. He missed Pha's warmth. Pha's smell. Pha's arms. It was like Pha was having the same thoughts like him as he whispered: "I missed you. I really did." Yo smiled and wiped his tears away. He then let go of Pha and said: "We cannot go back. What is done is done. But I am giving you a second chance, P'Pha. I am willing to give you this time my whole trust. To the Yo that I am now, I cannot be unsure of anyone. My life is too precious. That is why, I am giving you this second chance. Be sure to win our hearts." He placed his hand tenderly on Pha's cheek and said: "Be sure to win my heart again. Earn my complete trust this time, P'Pha. Show me it's worth it now."

He grasped his mate's hand and held it tight in his. He then smiled at him to finally let him go. He walked away. Pha watched him go silently. And when Yo was no longer in his sight, he looked down in his hand and saw an address. His knees felt weak. He sat on the nearest chair and looked at the address. His Yo was back in his life. He came back and gave him this address. He whispered: "I'll show you both. I will get you back with Kongpob's support. Just like he did before." He smiled and kissed the little gadget that contained that precious address. 

Yo smiled as he remembered how hopeful Pha's eyes were when he spoke of second chance. It was exactly like Chiara's eyes when she wanted something. Yo sighed. Chiara was the reason why he needed to be strong and firm this time. She was his precious life. He lived for her now. So, Pha had to show him that he was worth to be trusted now. Especially with him being in the Union and the council. Yo was also worried about Kongpob. He winced as he guessed how his brother was going to take this news. Well, Pha had a tough job in front of him. 

On the elf planet..

"Hey but I want to say something to you!", said Rome as he held Bright's hand. Bright frowned at him and said: "Fine, be quick and leave my hand!!!" Rome smiled and released his hand. Bright breathed easier now that he got his power back and sipped his drink in relief. He soon spit it out when he heard Rome's breath in his ear: "I want you to wear that costume again." Bright wiped his mouth and leaned away from the vampire to glare at him. "What???", he exclaimed. Rome smiled and said: "Yes, P'Bright. Will you be mine for tonight? I want to do perverted things with you. With that costume!" Bright swore that Rome's eyes were shining like stars while he proposed that to him. What the hell? This vampire was sure one rare thing. How did he get the guts to propose to have sex with him??