Chapter 34

Bright stood up and instantly backed away as he saw Rome start to walk towards him. Beam suddenly looked at them and exclaimed: "Are you two even listening to me?" His eyes widened in shock as he heard a soft "Beam?" in his head. Beam instantly responded: "Where are you?" And when Kongpob told him where they were, Beam said hastily to Bright: "Bring everyone to the library." And he vanished in front of Bright and Rome. Bright cursed as he rushed out of Beam's room. Who just spoke with Beam right now? The whole gang went to the library and was hopeful that yes it was Adrestia who was finally coming. They were tensed up and waited impatiently, a total silence in the room. 

Meanwhile on Kongpob's ship, Chiara threw herself onto Beam and shouted: "Hi Beamie uncle!" Beam smiled, tears in his eyes as he hugged her back: "Hi pumpkin" Being a very energetic child, Chiara lost no time and left Beam to grab Arthit's hand. She said: "Meet Varian, Beamie uncle!!" Beam nodded and smiled at Arthit knowingly. She had finally met him. He then walked to Adrestia and frowned at him, wanting to hug him but knew that Adrestia had never initiated to touch them: "You are two days late." Adrestia smiled sheepishly at him: "It's a bit complicated." Beam replied: "It better was. We were all worried." He then walked to Arthit and hugged him, ignoring Kongpob's sudden stiffness as he touched Arthit: "I am so glad you are safe." Arthit smiled and patted his back. He could feel how worried Beam had been. He then whispered: "So am I. It feels good to be back." Beam then looked at Yo and smiled at him: "My little shrimp." And they hugged heartily. Beam picked Chiara up and said: "So, you finally met with your Varian, huh?" He nodded at Adrestia, informing that he was going ahead with Chiara. The latter was happily chatting away about how she met with Arthit. 

The rest of the gang present in the library were getting restless. Bright was pacing the floor. Aim kept crossing and uncrossing his arms. And then they heard a sweet voice saying: "But then Uncle Kong told me that they were married now. Arthit won't leave us. He will stay with us." Tew smiled as he heard Chiara announce something that he was hoping all this time. Knock and Korn laughed and high fived. Knott nodded wisely. Prem gave out a half smile. It was bound to happen. And he breathed in relief as he finally saw a first genuine smile on Wad's face upon this news. Bright choked on his saliva in shock and coughed. Toota sighed and patted his back: "That was so obvious Bright, getting shocked about this is ridiculous." Aim chuckled and said: "He was not expecting Adrestia to finally succumb to Arthit's seductions. I totally understand his shock. In fact, this little human amazes me."

Beam chuckled as he whispered to himself "Well, she kinda ruined the surprise" as Chiara rushed out again and saw all her other uncles present. The rest were meeting with the little angel after some time. Prem kneeled in front her and received a huge hug from her. And when she leaned back, she said as she touched Prem's face. "Did you get your face painted?" Wad stiffened instantly. He hated that Prem got this because of him. A sign that Prem had used dark magic to save him. He hated himself for forcing Prem to do this. He was about to leave the room when he saw Adrestia and Arthit enter the room. The room instantly erupted in greetings and shouts were even louder as they received the congratulations from the gang. Arthit laughed. That was quick. He glanced at Adrestia who was smiling shyly. Beam came back with Yo and the whole gang shouted yet. 

Much much later, Knott was assigned the babysitting duty of Chiara. Tew finally got the opportunity to be alone with Arthit and they sat down somewhere quiet to talk. Tew smiled at Arthit who grinned. Tew tentatively asked him: "How are you feeling?" Arthit shrugged and said: Would it be ominous if I say way too good? Because I am feeling very good right now. I am feeling complete in fact." Tew chuckled. "That's nice to know. I am so happy for you two." But he also meant physically. He examined Arthit's glowing face. Arthit looked fine. Tew could not sense any changes in him. But still, there was. He was sure of it. But how was he supposed to make sure of it without making it obvious? He was not supposed to tell anyone about his visions anyway. He casually asked: "Is there something new that happened?" Arthit said excitedly: "A lot of new things. The thing I love the most is I can even speak with Kong telepathically now. Even with Slate. And I no longer have nightmares now, Tew."