Chapter 85

NOTE: Reversible sex scenes below! 👇 (RomexBright)

To those who were willing for me to make such scenes, I really hope you will like it 😁

YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU DON'T READ IT. {I don't need comments to let me know how much you dislike it. Just move on to the other parts of the chapter - look for my A/N note for the end of the smexy times.}

Thank you. ❤

********************************************

"The tattoo will be on your ass!!", exclaimed Rome as he threw himself on the bed. "On my ass??!", said Bright in surprise and he placed his hands protectively on it. Rome chuckled as he saw that action. "You won't let me, darling?", he mischievously asked. His metamorph licked his suddenly dry lips and shared a hot look with him. Rome beckoned him and smiled leisurely as he lied on the bed, his eyes on his mate. Bright finally laughed and walked to his cute vampire. 

The latter opened his arms and legs to him and whispered: "This is what I have been waiting for so long, you know..being finally mated with my darling.." Bright nodded, kissing him lightly on the lips: "I know." Rome sighed happily and hugged him tight, burying his face against his neck. Bright settled himself between Rome's thighs and gazed lovingly at him. Rome winked at him and grabbed his ass. His eyes shone red and Bright could feel his hands burning against his clothes. 

Rome whispered against his lips: "Be mine forever." And he kissed him messily, rolling them over as he took charge. He pushed his metamorph to lie back on the bed and made him watch the show that he was doing just for him. He licked his lips as he pulled his t-shirt up and over his head as slowly as he could. Bright gasped as he saw Rome's skin start to appear so slowly. Throwing the unnecessary cloth away from them, he rolled his hips on Bright's lap and grinned when the latter groaned as the friction made him even harder. 

He then moved his hands to his jeans and offered the agonising show again. Bright closed his eyes and whispered: "Stop teasing me." Rome laughed and leaned down, whispering in Bright's ear: "Should we mate with my socks on then?" Bright dutifully nodded as he shivered. Socks or no socks, he did not care. All he wanted was his mate. "Oh but your clothes need to go.", teased Rome as he kept Bright on the edge. 

The latter growled and started to attack his buttons with a vengeance. He was also regretting his current choice of clothes too. Too damn long to get them off. Rome was giggling as he sat back on his thighs. Bright sat up and leaned over to kiss Rome's lips softly, whispering against them: "Help me.." Sliding his hand to Bright's waist, Rome just shoved the shirt up and over Bright's head. They both groaned as they could finally touch the skin of each other. It felt too good. Almost electric. 

Was that the anticipation of the mating that was making everything much better? If so, then all the better for them. Rome let his hands slide to Bright's bare arms and pushed him again back to the mattress. The metamorph did not fight the restraint and simply arched his neck for Rome to kiss. "Having you give up the control makes it best.", whispered the vampire against his burning skin. Bright blinked at that, a bit startled but then he shrugged it off. He concentrated on chasing for Rome's mouth to have another hot kiss. 

But the latter merely kissed the corner of his mouth and said: "I want to play with you a lot, P. Mating comes only once afterall." Bright shook his head, muttering: "We will have a lifetime for all that teasing, Rome." The vampire retorted, his eyes full of love: "And what better time than now?" He licked his mate's chin and bit the fair skin, watching with satisfaction as it soon became red with the blood overflowing under the layer of skin. He nibbled his way to Bright's neck and moaned as he heard the rapid heartbeats of his mate. He rubbed his nose against Bright's pulse and said: "I want to bite you already.."