Chapter 60

Bright smiled as he saw the happiness in Arthit's eyes as he nodded. He hugged him again and said: "I am so happy for you." Arthit leaned on his shoulder and said softly: "Talk to him, Bright. I feel how he will be able to help you. Tell him who you are. He will listen." Bright froze at the mention about who he was but then nodded, tightening his hold on Rome's hand. When Rome smiled encouragingly at him, he said: "I want you guys to come with me." Arthit leaned back and chuckled as he grabbed Rome's hand: "No can do. Rome and I have something else to discuss." And he dragged Rome with him, leaving Bright to search for Kongpob on his own. He took a deep breath and when he finally came to the room where he knew the guys were in, he hesitated to go in. "You! Stop it!", exclaimed a breathless Kit as he walked to the room too with a pouting Ming behind him. 

He turned and saw Bright. He asked: "Why are you not going in?" He opened the door and gestured to Bright: "Go ahead, human king." Bright glared at him and the rest of the guys laughed. Well, except Kongpob who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Knott chuckled at the face Kongpob was making and started to explain to him what he had missed during these two months. They left the part that Pring was Bright's mother for Bright himself to tell. Bright told Kongpob very indifferently how it was revealed that he was the son of Robert and Pring. And that made him Arthit's brother. Kongpob had stared at him for a long moment before he finally nodded. Then Pha explained how the late human king died. He even showed the video to him. 

Kongpob was so shocked that he needed to sit down as he stared at the video. "Why did you guys leave him alone with his father? And why does this video have no audio, Pha??" Pha remained silent, knowing perfectly that Kongpob knew that it was to protect the privacy of the people inside. Kongpob closed his eyes and tried to ignore the fact that his soulmate actually left his father even when he was obviously dying. This was impossible. And why was the late human king so afraid of Arthit? "There is something wrong in that video! Can't you see that??", he asked incredulously as he re opened his eyes. The rest of the guys just looked at him with an expression that clearly showed that they knew and still could not do anything. Kit added: "He does not remember anything. That's the problem." Kongpob looked more confused and Slate growled, frustrated. Even Kongpob stood up, very agitated. Tew sighed and he walked away from the wall he was leaning to. 

He crossed his arms and said softly: "Just let this part rest. When the time comes, you will find the answer." He then smiled and continued: "Why don't we continue to tell him what else his soulmate did during his absence?" Now Kongpob looked almost afraid. "There is more??", he exclaimed. Beam took a deep breath and glared at the rest of the guys. They were so afraid of telling Kongpob about the demon part that they elected him as the spokesperson. He said: "Look, we did our best to stop him. But we could not do much." He then explained how Arthit engaged with the demon planet and spoke with Yihwa, the demon princess. Kongpob's eyes went silver as he heard the demon planet mentioned. He clenched his fists and the whole gang could feel his anger in the room. When the agreement between the demons and humans was now mentioned, Kongpob was livid. What was Arthit exactly thinking?

He swore under his breath and he said: "Did the agreement get approved?" Beam shook his head and Kongpob sighed with relief. He was not willing to trust and let his soulmate trust someone who used him for experimentation. He had to dissuade Arthit from doing this agreement. He started to walk towards the door when Kit said quietly: "It's not over yet." Kongpob turned to look at him and then the most unbelievable thing was revealed to him: Arthit challenged Pring! Kongpob just turned back again and left the room, a look of shear fury on his face. Just what was Arthit thinking? He nearly sacrificed his life to make him safe and as soon as he left him, the reckless human prince of his started to play with fire. Exactly what was he thinking!?! Going to meet with Yihwa? Wanting an agreement with the demons?? Challenging Pring to come to him!!!!!! Now this was too much!! He was going to have words with Arthit this instant!!