💖 Valentine Special - Kongpob & Arthit 💖

Arthit leaned Kongpob's head back and grabbed the shampoo. He rubbed his soulmate's head gently and both demon and master savored the feel of his magical hands. Arthit said: "Make Elijah one of you. Help him to get back from whatever problem he has." He then rinsed the soap from Kongpob's hair. He kissed his soulmate's head, trying to distract his two favorite beings in the universe as he said: "And anyways, happy birthdays to you two, my lovelies." Slate's eyes widened as he asked: "It's already here?" Arthit nodded and Kongpob smiled as he felt his demon's excitement.   

Arthit shook his head as he got up. He whispered to them: "Wait here. I'll bring the cake." Slate said excitedly: "We are even having a cake!!!" And when Arthit went out, Kongpob whispered: "I am going to mess this up for sure." Slate facepalmed: "To make a plan to kill someone does not faze you at all but this makes you anxious. I no longer know what to do with you anymore. Just take a deep breath and do it, Kongpob. He will be so happy." Kongpob nodded as he imagined Arthit's smile already and finished his bathing. He dried himself up and went into the bedroom, hand combing his hair as he saw Arthit enter the room, holding a box in his hands. He smiled as he saw him standing in the bedroom. He grabbed Kongpob's hand and made him sit on the bed as he placed the box on his lap. 

He knelt down in front of him and said as he opened the box: "Happy birthday, Kongpob. Happy birthday, Slatey." Kongpob smiled and leaned over to kiss his soulmate lightly on his mouth, whispering: "Thank you, baby." And Slatey shouted, causing the soulmates to be startled: "THANK YOU!!!" Arthit burst out laughing and said: "Do you want to do the honours, Slatey baby to light up the candle?" Slatey said: "Yes yes!" as instantly the candle burned with a yellow flame. Arthit smiled and said: "Now make a wish, you two." Slate said: "My wish is to always protect both my master and his soulmate." Arthit awwed and said: "Kong, your turn." And Kongpob looked into Arthit's eyes as he whispered: "I will always wish for your happiness." "Then, always be with me. Never ever leave me.", whispered Arthit back as he stroked his soulmate's chin. 

"Can we cut the cake now?", asked Slate. Arthit chuckled and nodded. He placed the knife in Kongpob's hand and cut the cake with him as he sang the birthday song for them. He then fed the piece of cake to Kongpob who hummed with delight. He liked the taste. It was not too sweet which was rare since cakes were normally sweet. He knew it because they used to celebrate Chiara's birthday. Arthit smiled excitedly as he asked: "You like it?" Kongpob nodded and Slate sighed happily. Kongpob fed another piece to his soulmate who nodded vigorously. He found it to be good too. Now he knew what kind of cake his sweet demon boy liked. He smiled at him and ran the back of his fingers across Kongpob's cheek: "Happy birthday, love." Kongpob blushed again and Slate laughed. 

Arthit then placed the box on the bed in Kongpob's hand and sat on Kongpob's lap with Kongpob automatically wrapping his arms around Arthit. Arthit said: "Open it." Kongpob did so and saw two bracelets. A couple bracelet with gears on them. Arthit took one out and placed it on his soulmate's wrist. He then whispered: "The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack. Exactly like any machine would not function properly when its main gear is not present. You are my strength, baby. I can't imagine me without you." Kongpob kissed his back of his hand as he whispered a soft "thank you". Slate said: "You guys are so cute." Arthit chuckled and placed his wrist in front of Kongpob for him to put on his bracelet. He said: "What do you want to do on your birthday?"

Kongpob took a deep breath and said to Arthit: "Can we go home?" Arthit's eyes widened as he nodded excitedly: "Of course." Kongpob's eyes went metallic grey as he started to use his powers to teleport but Arthit shouted: "Ah wait wait.. I need something first.." Kongpob startled and watched as Arthit ran to fetch that "something". At the same time, there was a knock at the door. He went to open it and Korn was standing there. He instantly said to Kongpob: "It's done. You can go ahead." Kongpob smiled and nodded: "Thanks. Bright?" Korn nodded: "He is back." Kongpob patted his shoulder and said: "Perfect. We'll go ahead with our meeting when I get back with Arthit." "I still think it would be better if-", Korn started to say but Arthit joined them and said: "I am ready." Kongpob smiled at his soulmate and replied Korn: "We'll talk later." And Korn watched them go with a heavy heart.