Chapter 16

So I woke up to find a lot of notifications from Wattpad. I assumed that they were from my Ruthless since I published a chapter last night. But it was not 😅
It was from My Senior again. So many votes and comments 😍
That book is finished and I am still getting so many votes and comments... 😭😭 I'm so touched 😢😢
And I am missing my babies from Senior 😣😣
I should stop whining.. I should 😭
Have a nice reading 😓

*************
Beam's body was still shaking as he put on his costume. His mind was full of the loving glance that Forth gave him after the ceremony. When the royals had come to give them their congratulations earlier, Beam did not register what he had said to them. He could only focus on the hand that was holding his tightly. His mind was a mess. He could not think properly. And now here he was, trembling all over to wear his costume. His brother had looked at him and smiled gently at him before leaving him in his room. The smile was understanding and he knew that his brother would give him the time he needed to finally decide what to do of Forth's confession.

He looked at himself in the mirror. "This is the worst costume ever.", he whispered. He then took a deep breath and said to himself: "Focus. Just focus." He closed his eyes for a long time and when he opened his eyes, he found his room to be dark. "What happened to the lights?", he said. A soft voice replied, making Beam smile: "I needed to come and congratulate you, P" Beam rushed over and exclaimed as he hugged the person with all his might: "You came!! I saw you sitting and had to restrain myself not to wave at you." The latter chuckled: "Well I broke the rules but I just had to come. I could not miss this at all. Our elf finally mated." Beam smiled as he let him go and said: "Have you been taking care of yourself, shrimp?" The person wiped his tears and nodded: "I missed you all."

Beam ruffled his hair and said: "Aww we miss you too. How are you?" They talked for a moment and soon heard someone knock at Beam's door. Beam hugged the person again and whispered: "Have fun at the party." And Beam left his room to join the party. The person also left discreetly just like he came. Beam walked into the hall, still smiling. There was music playing in the hall. Not so loud but just to let you dance if you would want to. It was now that he was looking at the decorations. It was all Forth's making. He had not even cared to see what his mate was doing till now. Beam was impressed. The decorations were very well done. He smiled as he saw little bunnies as snacks. 

He shook his head. Forth was crazy. He then looked for him in the crowd. "He asked me to come here and now he is nowhere to be seen.", muttered the elf anxiously. "A masquerade party seriously....", he whispered as he smoothed his bunny costume. His ears twitched on his head. He could feel so many stares on him and that was making him so nervous. This was not him at all. Okay okay, he admitted the elfs were peaceful creatures but to request him to wear the Bugs Bunny costume that that treacherous Kit bought him was a bit too much. 

 He was still looking around him to see if he saw him when someone came behind him. "Ohh a sexy bunny", a drunk man said. "You looks so yummy.", the man whispered as he reached to touch the bunny's cute tail. But the bunny was suddenly out of his reach.

Dracula was standing behind the bunny, his black drape wrapped around the cute creature. He glared at the man with his red eyes and said: "Don't casually touch other people's things." The man raised his hands in defeat and said: "Sorry dude, did not know that he was your prey." The vampire said with his fangs showing: "He is not my prey. HE IS MY MATE." The man's eyes widened and moved out of their sight. That fool did not notice that the bunny was the elf prince. And seconds later, Dracula disappeared too with the bunny still in his grasp. He reappeared in a dark side of the room and cornered the rabbit into the wall. He raised the bunny's face towards him and kissed him deeply. The bunny whimpered and kissed him deeper.

"You look so cute", Forth said breathlessly to Beam as he paused their lip locking. Beam stared at him but said nothing. He then kissed Forth again who moaned in pleasure as he felt his mate take the initiative this time. Adrestia said in Beam's mind: "Bro, congratulations on your mating. I am very happy for you. But seriously, can you take your lip locking somewhere else? You are totally ruining my view." Beam ignored his order and continued to kiss his mate: "Why are you in the shadows again? You can move around. No one would suspect anything. I was nearly molested by a drunk bastard who has not recognised that I was the newly mated elf prince." Adrestia sighed thinking that Beam would not move no matter what Adrestia said and replied: "Fine. Enjoy your kiss, I am moving."