💖 Valentine Special - Forth & Beam 💖

Forth replied telepathically: "To our room. This room smells too much the healer room." Beam nodded and came forward to wrap his arm around Forth's waist. Forth tensed but then he relaxed. His mate was just going to teleport them to the room. Beam rested his other hand on Forth's chest, really grateful as he felt his beating heart. His soulmate was alive and well. He sighed as he teleported them to their room. And as soon as they got into the room, both Forth and Beam were shocked as they saw the arrangements. Beam narrowed his eyes as he blushed hard. He shouted telepathically: "KIT!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!" 

He glanced at Forth. The latter was quite busy gaping at the arrangements. And Beam could not blame him either. The arrangements were very well done. The dark room was softly lighted up with small glass lamps hanging all around the room. They were cute lamps emitting a blue light. A brilliant blue just like Beam's life source and eyes. Forth absently whispered: "They are like your eyes." Beam blushed and he examined the rest of the decorations. There were blue petals on the bed. They were also present in heart-shaped glass bowls surrounding by lighted candles. The petals were releasing a soft scent in the room and Beam took a deep breath, the scent calming down his nervosity as he always associated this particular soft scent to his mother. He softly smiled. It was not only Kit who helped then. He raised his head and finally faced the elephant in the room. 

On one of the walls, huge bold letters could be seen forming the four magical words: "I LOVE YOU, FORTH." Whoever prepared it was very artistic and used a delicate floral lettering to represent the words. Beam swallowed hard and tentatively turned his gaze to look at his mate. The latter was still admiring the sweet confession on the wall and he suddenly walked to the bed. He bent down and grabbed something. He turned to say to Beam: "Do you remember those sweets?" And Beam walked to the bed, nodding his head as he whispered: "They are still my favorites." Forth chuckled and unwrapped one. He brought it to his mate's mouth. And Beam nearly choked on it when Forth said, his eyes twinkling: "I used it to tame the little shy elf." Beam protested: "I was not shy!" "Then why did you hide behind your parents when you came to my place?", asked Forth challengingly. Beam replied: "Because you were scary." Forth exclaimed, feeling very outraged: "Excuse me?" 

And he started to cough holding his sides in pain, his sore body not completely yet healed from the vampire poison. Beam instantly tried to support his weight and helped him to the bed. He said: "Why do you have to argue with me when you are still so weak?" Forth closed his eyes and said telepathically: "I am not weak." Beam rolled his eyes and warned him: "Wait here, I'll get some blood for you. It will help you to heal faster." And he teleported. Forth just sat on the bed and watched the not-so-easy-to-ignore words on the walls. He knew it was not Beam who did this but he so wished that it was him. He sighed and continued to stare longingly at the wall. And Beam came back several minutes later and found that melancholic expression on Forth's face. He frowned and placed the blood unit on the nightstand. 

He sat on the bed next to Forth and then said: "Drink the blood, you will feel better." Forth shook his head and turned his back to Beam, whispering: "I am not hungry.." "But you are in pain.. You will suffer if you don't put some blood in your veins.." Forth rolled his eyes and ignored him. Beam frowned: "Don't roll your eyes at me behind your back." Forth turned to face Beam and this time, rolled his eyes right in Beam's face. "Here you are. Now leave me alone. My head hurts." "That's because you are not drinking- ohh never mind!", Beam started to say and finally stood up to take the blood unit in his hands. He then grabbed Forth's chin. Forth instantly tried to fight his hold just like a baby. "Let me go-"

Beam now rolled his eyes and held his soulmate's hands in his grasp above his head, he said menacingly: "Just drink it." And Forth glared at him: "I. DON'T. WANT. TO." The wrestle started again. In the end, Beam found himself on top of Forth, holding his hands above his head and trapping his thighs with his. He grinned at the defeated vampire and said: "So, you were saying?" Forth glared at him. "I don't want to drink that blood." Beam nodded and closed his eyes to finally open them, a brilliant blue flame burning in them. Forth's eyes widened and he gasped as his mate fell on top of him, still holding his arms above his head. Beam whispered: "I know what you want." And he blew his hot breath on Forth's neck who unconsciously allowed his throat to crane upwards as Beam licked and kissed the curve of his neck.