💖 Valentine Special - Ming & Kit 💖

Kit frowned as he heard Beam shouting at him. Then he remembered the gift that Arthit and himself had prepared for Beam. He chuckled. He grabbed his little box and sighed. He was laughing at Beam but was very afraid to go and give it to Ming. He groaned. Why had he listened to the human prince in the first place? He was so stressed that he was hungry. His stomach growled. He placed the box in his pocket and walked towards the kitchen. He was going to eat something and then look for his mate. But anyhow, he should give the gift to Ming at all costs today itself. He smelled something good as he came near the kitchen. He took a deep breath and purred. He wanted to eat. So badly. But when he finally arrived to the kitchen, he frowned. Just what the hell was going on here?

He asked: "What the heck are you doing here?" Ming turned to look at him in surprise. But Kit was busy glaring at his brother who was leaning heavily on Ming's back, his chin on Ming's shoulder. Aki smiled at him and left Ming as he walked to his brother. He grinned and opened his arms to hug Kit but Kit, still glaring at him backed away. Aki pouted. Kit ordered him: "Just tell me what you are doing here." Aki looked back at Ming and winked. He then turned to his brother and said cheekily: "Well, I was sent to come to check on you and my sweet brother in law." Kit crossed his arms and said: "I am perfectly fine. Now, go back home." Aki complained: "Are you serious? I have not even talked to you yet about what is happening home." 

Kit sighed and said: "What's going on then?" Aki wrapped his arm around his older brother's shoulder and whispered: "Confidential issues. Drop me at my ship and I'll tell you." And he dragged Kit out of the kitchen while waving his other hand at Ming. Ming finally breathed out in relief as he turned back to the stove. And he got busy again. But he was soon startled again as he heard someone entering the kitchen and he jumped out of fright. He stood there in shock as he looked at his mistake. "Only one pinch. No more. We cats react too aggressively to it if we consume it a lot.", Kit's mother had said to him. She was so worried that she sent Aki to supervise the whole cooking process. But Ming had messed up because the little box was emptied into the food. "Oh shit!", he exclaimed. What was he supposed to do now?

And of course, Rome said behind him as he peeped into the pan: "Smells good. Can we have some?" Ming glared at him. Rome was the one who made him startled with his arrival. He turned to look at the other person and saw Elijah standing there. The latter averted his eyes shyly as his stomach growled. Ming sighed and ruffled the little boy's hair lightly as he said: "Do you want some? And you don't have any cat in you, right?" Elijah nodded his head and shook his head. Ming stared at him and finally said: "I am going to assume you want some and you actually don't have any cat DNA into you." And Elijah nodded again. Rome exclaimed: "Cool then! Can we have two plates please? This looks yummy!"

Ming shrugged. He could not give it to Kit anyway now. His surprise was ruined. He served the two the food and rolled his eyes as Knock came in next, asking for food. He took out another plate and served Knock too. He then sat down and watched them eat the food with gusto. He smiled as Elijah tentatively asked for seconds. He was about to sit back again when Kit came back into the kitchen. The kitty glanced at the ones eating at the table and asked: "What is smelling so good?" And Ming looked up, exclaiming in panic: "You cannot eat!!" Kit glared at him and walked towards the pan on the stove. He tried to taste it but Ming wrestled the cover from his hand. Ming said: "You cannot, Kit!!" Kit glanced at the others and said: "They are eating the same thing! Why can't I?"

Ming pushed him away from the food and said softly: "Wait for a bit. I am going to prepare-" Kit shook his hand away from his arm and exclaimed: "You know what!! I don't want it anymore!! Why would you cook something that others could eat and I cannot?? I AM GOING HOME!!" Ming shouted: "But Kit... wait, I'll explain" But the kitty was furious. One because he could not give the bloody gift to his mate. He was getting so embarrassed. Two because his asshole of brother took him away from the kitchen to tell him some confidential information which was that their cousin GOT PREGNANT. How was that confidential information??? And three, his mate refused to feed him! How could he?? Ugh, he was really stressed out. He needed some time to think. He went straight for Ming's ship to go home.