Chapter 30

Since I am not that mean.. Nennyblueeyes it has been continued.. :)

Have fun :P

P.S: Most of the upcoming chapters are getting hot so.... you are warned for the rest of the story :D

***************

Arthit leaned over and sucked his soulmate's neck, the burn of pleasure nearly bordered pain and then, he leaned back to look at his chef-d'oeuvre. He smirked and Kongpob said: "Having fun?" Arthit licked his lips and nodded. "Very. Now I am getting why you marked me so much. It's so hot seeing them on you." And he bent to suck his soulmate's neck again, making Kongpob moan with approval and to hold his mouth to him. Arthit tilted his hips on Kongpob's lap, brushing his ass to Kongpob's hard shaft. "Art...", breathed out Kongpob, nearly in pain. Arthit traced the outline of Kongpob's skin from the back of his neck to his ear with his mouth and whispered: "Tell me what you need, Kong."

Kongpob shivered. Arthit sucked his earlobe into his mouth, gently biting it with his teeth and easing the sting with his tongue. The heat of Arthit's tongue, the feel of his tongue was driving Kongpob crazy. He moved to Kongpob's chest and he glided his tongue in circles around his nipple, causing Kongpob to twine his fingers into Arthit's hair tightly. He moved to the other nipple and Kongpob could not hold it anymore. "Damnit, baby, now", he moaned out. Arthit chuckled, his hot breath hitting Kongpob's chest and he shivered once again. "Now what?", Arthit asked. "Touch me", replied Kongpob breathlessly as he moved his hand to Arthit's rock hard shaft who gasped in surprise.

He slowly worked his hand up and down, rubbing the tip gently with his thumb, making Arthit moan as he moved his hips instinctively. Kongpob groaned as he watched the pleasure on his soulmate's face. Arthit watched him with heavy lidded eyes, desire burning in them, his mouth slightly open as he panted. He whispered: "Faster, Kong..." as he leaned his head on Kongpob's shoulder. He was about to come when Kongpob exclaimed: "Wait!" and moved his hand away. "What the??", said Arthit, still breathless. Kongpob whispered in his mind: "Candies and pink milk were not the only things I got from your planet."

Now he got Arthit very curious. And Arthit's eyes widened as Kongpob got a tube of lube from the drawer. Kongpob looked at his mate sheepishly and said: "The girl was very stunned when I said that I need something to lubricate my soulmate who is a man." "You what?", exclaimed Arthit as he burst out laughing. He wrapped his arms around Kongpob's neck and kissed him on the mouth as he whispered in his mind: "You are too cute." Kongpob smiled in the kiss. And Arthit hissed as he felt the cold lubricant on his ass. He grunted against Kongpob's mouth as he felt Kongpob's finger penetrate him.

He whimpered as Kongpob continued to stretch him. Kongpob said: "Am I doing good?" Arthit nodded, biting his lip. He moaned as he felt Kongpob's fingers left him. He whispered: "Do me, Kong.. I want you" Kongpob groaned as he filled Arthit up. Arthit grabbed his soulders and rocked against his soulmate. Each time Kongpob drove himself in, both of them sighed in pleasure. And soon, he started to move faster, his hand on Arthit's shaft, the pleasure climbing. Arthit bit his neck hard as he came hard. Kongpob came too, his face resting on Arthit's shoulder breathing hard. Arthit stroked his head gently and fell against him, all tired.

Much later...

Slate was laughing. A bit too much. But he could not help it. Kongpob had searched for his wardrobe for his black high neck shirts, his black sweatshirts or even his black hoodies. But none of them could be found. He glanced at Arthit who was sitting, watching him choose his clothes. Arthit asked him very innocently: "Anything wrong, Kong?" Kongpob nodded as he frowned at Arthit: "Where are my clothes?" Arthit pointed at the wardrobe and said: "Right there." Slate laughed again. Arthit winked at him and he laughed harder. Kongpob sighed: "I need to hide those love bites, Arthit."