Chapter 79

Bright was in deep thoughts as he walked in the corridor, his body tense. He was thinking about the upcoming meeting. For the first time, he was going to meet his mother. The greatest bitch of all the time. How was that going to be? He did not want to go there but if going there could help him to finally mate with Rome, so why not? He was soon disturbed by a noise. "Fuck, that hurts, you fucking bastard!!", shouted a female voice. A familiar male voice retorted: "Who the hell told me to do it harder, Jenna?" A painful moan was now heard. Bright stood there, a bit confused about what he should do now. Should he just leave or should he go and see what was happening? "Fuck, it hurtsssssssssssss", moaned out Jenna and Knock just growled out: "For heavens's sake, do you want me to pull it out?" Jenna exclaimed: "Well yeah, you bastard!! Get it out already!!" Knock groaned: "Well, I am trying. Not my fault that it is so huge..." Bright went red as his mind translated whatever was happening inside that room into something very dirty. 

But now when a bloody scream nearly pierced his poor eardrums, he automatically ran to the door and opened it. Two identical dragons turned their heads to look at him. One had tears in her eyes and was lying on the floor. The other was leaning onto her and was holding a sharp piece of furniture in his claw. It was then that Bright realised that the dragon lying on the floor had her leg bleeding quite heavily. "What happened?", he asked. Knock transformed back and said, glaring at the dragon on the floor: "Ask that little shit!" And she started to cry harder. "It hurts, P!" Knock threw the wood on the ground and he knelt down to examine the wound. He muttered: "Who told you to go rampage mode and transform in my room, you dumb sister?" Bright exclaimed: "SISTER?" The two ignored him and Knock continued: "The splinter is removed now. Just get the wound healed, Jenna. You know we heal fast." Bright glanced at the rather large piece of furniture and scratched his head, thinking about how exactly that was a splinter. Well, maybe it was a splinter for dragons...

Anyway, could he get an explanation about what happened in this room? It looked like a war zone. The bed was actually gone. Poof, burned to ashes. The wardrobe was into pieces. Pretty sure this was what hurt that dragon's leg. Even Knock was full of claw marks which were already healing. Knock turned to the once said wardrobe and grabbed a sheet from there. He threw it on his sister and let her transform back. Meanwhile, he grabbed boxers for himself and said: "She is my sister, Jenna. Jenna, Bright. My friend." Jenna just nodded, focusing her energy to heal her leg. Bright gestured at the wreckage and Knock sighed: "She came inside and started to get angry when she saw me. And getting aggressive, she transformed, trashing my room up. Even tried to fight me until she got hurt with that." Bright nodded, staring at the woman now standing gingerly, the sheet around her and leaning heavily on her brother since her leg still hurt a little. She said: "Why should I not get angry with you? You just left that day!! Leaving us alone! I have every right to be angry!! You know dragons are not supposed to be mingling with other planets!! That's our golden rule!!" Knock shrugged. She punched his shoulder.

Knock whispered: "Dad let me go, Jen. You know that very well. So, leave this subject alone." Jenna pouted and said: "Well, he wants you back now." With just a glance, Knock rolled his eyes and said: "Stop lying, you dummy." Jenna shoved him away: "I am telling the truth!!" Her brother shook his head and then focused on Bright: "And you, where are you going in this?" Bright looked down at his leather uniform and his gloves. His eyes widened as he remembered. Right, he was supposed to go for that meeting. He waved at his friend and said: "Well, it was nice to meet you, lady. See you two around." And he was about to leave when Knock stopped him: "Tell me where you are going?" Bright ignored him. Knock sighed: "Bro, I told you I shall help you for the mating thing. Korn and I are already on it. We are still looking for information." Bright whispered: "But he found it. He placed a paper in my hand earlier. He told me this was my last hope." Knock frowned: "What are you talking about? We did not find anything yet." The metamorph took out the paper and placed it in Knock's hand.