Chapter 14

You guys made me go and re-read my previous chapters.. Something that I usually hate to do since I always want to make changes afterward.. But still, I read it (cringing at the typos) and I have not found a single place where I said that Adrestia's mother died.. So, now you got me confused about how and why you are thinking that she died.. She is alive.. Very alive.. I will elaborate more on her soon..

*****************************

Beam was sitting and said: "We need to go there to invite your uncle?" Forth  nodded. "Atropos is a bit old fashioned about these things. He would want at least me to come to inform and invite him to the ceremony." P'Wai said: "Technically, you both should ask your elders their blessings for your union." Beam said: "We are going to ask you your blessings during the ceremony." P'Wai shook his head: "Before you become mated, you dummy." Beam sighed and said: "It's not like it's a real mating, P." Forth twitched and suddenly stood up. He said coldly: "I am going to invite Atropos and Rome. I'll be back." Beam watched him walk away, frowning. He asked his brother: "What's wrong with him?" P'Wai sighed. These two had a lot to learn about each other. 

Beam too stood up and said to P'Wai: "I need to talk to Aim concerning the party. I still can't believe that Forth talked me into a masquerade party!!" He frowned as he recalled how his temporary mate had coerced him to accept this. Forth was looking for clothes in his wardrobe and suddenly saw that thing that Kit had offered him for his birthday last year. Forth took it out and said: "Aww so cute. Have you worn this cutie yet?" Beam glared at him and said: 'Of course not." Forth retorted as he moved towards him: "But you will look so cute in this." Beam gave out a scoff of disbelief. "I know!!", exclaimed Forth. Beam startled and looked at him apprehensively: "What?" "We are going to have a masquerade party for the ceremony." 

Beam looked at him in horror. "No way!", he exclaimed. Forth said in a coercing voice: "Beam, come on! It's a good idea!" Beam turned his head away and said: "NO!" Forth placed his arms around Beam's waist and said in his ear: "Please, pretty please?" Beam shivered as he felt Forth's breath in his ear but he stood his ground, refusing to let Forth seduce him into the idea. Forth bit his ear slowly and said: "Say yes.." Beam turned to glare at him but Forth ignored his glare and kissed him. Beam moaned and placed his arms around Forth's neck. The latter smiled into the kiss. He knew that Beam would say yes. 

Beam frowned harder as he realised how easily Forth had seduced him to say yes. He was a dangerous man. Beam needed to be on his guard. He turned his back and walked away. P'Wai suddenly exclaimed: "Beam, wait!" He came next to Beam and examined Beam's nape. He asked him: "What's this?" Beam blushed as he remembered what Forth told him about this. He shrugged at his brother and said: "I don't get myself. A vampire thing during mating." And he was not lying. He was still confused about what Forth told him about this.

An hour later..

"Thank heavens you are safe, P!! I was about to enter the elf planet to search for you!!", said Rome to Forth, looking relieved. Forth smiled at him and then told him about his mating. Rome exclaimed: "Mated to an elf, P? Are you serious?" Forth nodded. Rome continued his rant: "But uncle would never accept this, P!! He hates the elves!! He would not accept you being mated with an elf." Forth nodded and said: "I know, that's why I am already mated." Rome rolled his eyes. "I know, I sense it!!" He then walked to his P and took his hand to examine his palm. His eyes widened. He whispered: "You bonded with him" Forth looked at the F on his hand. It was that F that became tattoo on Beam's nape. Rome had tears in his eyes. "That's not fair, P. I lost my brother all of a sudden." Forth chuckled and hugged his little brother: "Don't be silly. I am still here for you." And then they went to see their uncle. 

Atropos was in his secret meeting room and busy plotting away his next move about the council. He still had a lower status in the council even though he killed two major elements that were working for the peace of the universe after the eradication of the meta morph species. In fact, these killings of his brother and his mate and the elf couple were his tickets into the council. But since then, he was still stagnant in the hierarchy of the council. Pring, the bitch that governed the council stood up and said to the leader of vampires on the screen: "We need to find him and quick. We are running out of time! Atropos, be useful for once!! I need that human prince dead!!" Atropos clenched his fists in anger. That bitch was never satisfied.