Chapter 65

Since the day that Kongpob had hugged Arthit and asked for forgiveness, he just refused to leave Arthit alone. Everywhere Arthit went, he accompanied him. Thus, in this way, he was looking after Arthit's health and also stopping him from trying to meet any demons again. Arthit was seriously getting tired of his over-protectiveness. About Bright, Rome had escaped from him and was currently hiding at his planet. When Bright tried to meet with him, Forth had stopped him, informing him that his little brother had requested to be alone for a while and that when he would be ready, he would come to meet him himself. Therefore, when Bright came to Arthit, complaining about his own pitiful situation, an idea sprung into Arthit's mind. He made a deal with his brother. "You will go and set up a date with Yihwa for us to meet. And I will bring Rome from the vampire planet for you."

Bright nearly nodded when he realised one thing. "Setting up a meeting for you and Yihwa is fine but then how will you go there to meet her?" Arthit then smirked evilly and said: "This is where you will help me, dear brother." Bright had stared at him for a moment and then shouted: "NO WAY!!!!" Arthit inclined his head and said softly: "But you want to know what happened with Rome, right? You are missing him so much, nah? Won't you do it for him and your sweet little brother?" Bright narrowed his eyes at him: "This is pure emotional blackmail." Arthit shrugged: "Whatever works." Bright sighed and said: "Fine, I'll do it. Can we get out of my bathroom now?" Arthit nodded: "Gladly." But he opened the door and peeked outside to see if Kongpob caught up where he was. When he did not find him, he let out a relieved breath and hurriedly got out of the room. 

To arrange a meeting with Yihwa was a piece of cake for Bright since the latter was very impatient to meet with Arthit. And the day for the meeting finally arrived. Bright shook his head as he stood in front of Arthit. The latter tapped his foot in irritation, lifting his eyebrow in challenge. Bright glared at him. Arthit shrugged. Bright sighed heavily and he said: "You know I am going to die if Kongpob comes to know it, right?" Arthit rolled his eyes and said: "It would be a honorable death." The metamorph groaned and finally said: "But you will do it too?" Arthit grinned mischievously: "Yes." Bright closed his eyes briefly and walked to his brother. His hand trembled as he reached out to touch his arm. Arthit hissed in annoyance: "Remove your gloves first, Bright." "Ah yes, my gloves.", said Bright as he took all his sweet time to remove them. He was thinking of the various ways that Kongpob could kill him. 

Arthit tsked again and Bright snapped: "Shut up and wait!! You are not the one who will die when your soulmate finds out!!" Arthit crossed his arms and retorted: "And you are not the one who is going to speak with an angry vampire who refuses to come out of his room. God knows what you did to him." The metamorph winced. "But I did nothing, Arthit." His brother sighed and said: "I told you I'll make him come here. Just trust me and touch me already!!!!" He extended his arm out and pointed to it with his eyes for Bright to touch him quickly. Bright hesitated again. Kongpob's demon could be very dangerous when he wanted to. Ugh, why were they doing this again? Rome freaking owed him for this. Shit, if he was still alive afterwards, that is. 

Impatient, Arthit grabbed Bright's hand and the metamorph gasped as his powers enabled him to transform into Arthit. Arthit's memories hit him hard and he shook his head, pushing them away. He did not want to pry into his brother's precious memories. When he focused on Arthit, he found the latter gaping at him in amazement. Arthit whispered: "Shit man!!! You are just like me!!!" Bright smirked. Arthit chuckled at that and he said: "Okay, rule number one, if ever you have to engage conversation with Kong, you maintain at least 10 metres away from him. Rule number two, do not touch him!!! Rule number three, do not let him touch you!!!" Bright rolled his eyes. He was totally getting the gist of what Arthit wanted. He raised his hand as he saw Arthit about to go on about those ridiculous rules. "I get it. I completely get it.", he said.