Chapter Ten

I HAVE NEVER been so happy in my entire life. We were now downstairs, the boys were in a line, already saying the names of the ones that are still in the competition.

I was part of the final ten that hasn't been called.

I was grinning ear to ear and I could not be any happier!

The boys were looking at me amusedly, while Trina and Mia were giving me sour looks.

Sorry girls, I'll see you in the outside world!

The nine girls beside me were almost crying.

Well, they were already crying.

"Dang. These girls should stop crying." I heard someone say from beside me.

I looked to the left and saw a five foot something girl in skinny jeans.

She looked Asian, but with a mix of something else.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why aren't you crying?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, if my mother even sees me cry or say something bad on this show, its back to boarding school for me."

I laughed all while offering her a hand, "Lotte Ryans."

She grinned, taking my hand.

"I know who you are. You're sorta famous 'round here. I'm Saliha."

"Famous? The hater thingy? Oh my goodness, they better let that go after I leave tonight." I scowled.

She looked at me questionably, "How sure are you that you'll leave tonight?"

"A hundred percent sure. I think they had a glitch while picking me." I crossed my arms on my chest.

She snorted, "Well, say that to the boys who have been talking about you non-stop during the dates."

I shrugged that off, "Sure, sure."

There were only five of us left.

"You are safe... Saliha Everest."

Saliha gave me a look that said 'See you later'.

I highly doubt that.

I looked in front and saw Zach give me a cheeky smile and Corbyn give me two thumbs up.

What was going o--

"And the final participant of the last 27, who also ranked first for this week's Boy Band Games is..." Jonah trailed off.

His eyes glinted with amusement.

I wonder who it is.

I should totally ready my leaving acceptance speech.

Yeah, I should go practice it agai--

"Charlotte Elora Ryans!"

My heart stopped and my palms turned cold.

I need air.

I looked at the boys who were cheering loudly, even Daniel, who has been sort of rude to me since Monday.

I scowled, my heart suddenly feeling indifferent.

Am I happy that I'm still in the show?

Am I angry?

Am I sad I don't get to leave?

Am I confused? Yes.

Am I stressing out?