Zen x F!Reader ~ Ouch!

(Y/N) POV

I searched through the cupboards to see what sorts of tea Zen the actor had stored away in his kitchen. Said actor was seated on the couch behind me, scrolling through his phone with his sprained ankle propped up. The kettle whistled and spewed as the water boiled, I retrieved two mugs and some jasmine green tea for the both of us.

"Smells good, (y/n)!" exclaimed Zen as I stirred the tea before walking over and handing him a mug. "Thank you, babe." He kissed my temple before taking a sip and humming in content before going back to his phone.

"Ouch!" I shrieked as my tongue touched the hot beverage in my hands. Zen quickly looked over at me and put my mug down to see what was wrong. "I'm okay, Zen. The tea was hotter than I thought, my tongue is a little burnt is all."

"That's no good, I'll make you feel better." Zen leaned closer so our lips brushed against each other for a second before kissing me deeply, sucking my tongue ever so slightly before pulling away so we could both breath. His red eyes stared into my (e/c) one as my face became as flush as a tomato; he laughed as I hid my face in his muscled chest.

"You're so cheesy," I mumbled, gripping his shirt.

"You're so cute, (y/n). I love you."

"I love you too but warn me next time!" I whined, slapping his arm before going in for another kiss.