Gambit x F!Reader ~ Lazy In Bed

(Y/N) POV

2:00pm. I was still in bed with my boyfriend's t-shirt on and a pair of grey shorts, my hair was in a messy bun as my head rested upon the pillow on the bed we shared. Remy, Gambit of the Xmen, had been bold and daring enough to leave the warmth to get us a couple of beers from Logan's fridge. My favourite book was on my bedside table, tauntingly far away from my reach due to last night's activities.

"You moved yet, Cherie?" a smooth voice laced with a Cajun French accent called. The oak door pushed open to reveal 6'1" tall man with brown shaggy hair and burning red eyes. His shirtless form walking towards me with two beers in his hands, handing one of them to me once he reached the bed.

"What's the outside world like?" I winked, sipping my beer. Laughing, Remy crawled onto his side of the bed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders with a hum.

"Scary. I found a short grumpy bear," he teased, speaking of Logan as I thought the man reminded me of a teddy bear, personally. I giggled as I snuggled into his side, drawing circles on his toned chest with my free hand. Suddenly, Remy reached towards my shorts and made the queen of hearts card appear out of nowhere with a huge smile on his face.

"Amour, do you really think that little trick will get you anywhere?" He paused in thought at my question before smirking with a flash of mischief in his beautiful red eyes.

"It got me your ass, didn't it?" Gasping, I quickly put down my beer on his bedside table and began to smack him with my pillow while chuckling at his jokes. Remy dropped his empty bottle on the floor and tackled me down to the end of the bed, placing a kiss on my lips to stop me from laughing and shouting.

"I thought this was our lazy day?" he whined, resting his head on my breasts as he sighed.

"I could think of something to make it up to you?"

"You better, cherie."