Harmony Nice x Reader ~ Red Hair Witch

Requested by unknowndreamerpoet  

(Y/N) POV

My heart was about to burst from my chest once I saw her through the crowd of people. It's my first time going to a Wiccan celebration so, I was labelled as a baby witch. But from what I could see of her, she had way more experience than I. She was looking through the many books and jar the merchant booth had that she was nearby.

"Excuse me?" I blinked, coming back to reality. The redhead was now only a few feet away from me, her pale blue eyes locking with my (e/c) ones.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, fumbling with my hands.

"Are you new to all this?" I nodded, captivated by her British accent. "Well, baby witch, I'll help you with a starter pack!" She smiled and pulled me through the crowds and booths, showing me the basics of deity finding and small spells. By the end of our journey, we sat watching the sunset with tea to warm our hands as the cool air blew our hair. The picnic table we leaned against was quite small, our shoulders were touching.

"Thank you, I would have been lost for hours without you," I blushed, looking down at the grass. She grinned, resting her head on my shoulder for a second.

"You're welcome, baby! I'm Harmony, by the way. Should have said that earlier," she laughed, sipping her drink. My face became a tomato as the nickname was uncalled for.

"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you!" I smiled shyly.

"I like baby better. That okay with you, baby?" She had to know that I was blushing now, my ears were turning bright red too. Her teasing was relentless but I loved it. We were inches from each other before I closed the gap, kissing her soft lips.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!" I gasped, breaking away from her. She laughed, grabbing the back of my head and kissing me passionately.

"I didn't say I hated it," she hummed, kissing me again and again. "I think we'll be great friends!" She hugged me, handing me the witch starter pack before heading to her car. A piece of paper sat next to my tea with her name and number on it.