Goonies x M!Reader ~ Bored

(Y/N) POV

I brought my bike to a halt at the gate of the Walsh house, its lawn covered in little bits and bobs. Kicking the kickstand, I scooped up a couple of pebbles and began throwing them at the screen door of the house. Mikey Walsh poked his head through the door, smiling once he saw me by the gate.

"Hey, Mike! Open up, will yeah?" I called, watching as he started up the contraption that moved the gate. Crossing the lawn, Brand rushed out the door past me with a wide grin. "Where you going, Bran?" I teased.

"Andy's parents aren't home and neither are mine!" he exclaimed, speeding away on his bike. We laughed at his brother before heading inside to crash on the couch.

"So, (y/n), why are you here?" Mikey asked, breathing from his inhaler. I shrugged, lying on the couch with an arm over my eyes. "Life's that bad, huh?" I smiled at his intuition, grabbing his wrist and pulling him onto my chest. I squeezed and hugged the younger guy, listening to him whine about his lack of air.

"Hark! Mikey is in distress," Mouth declared as he burst through the door. Running over, Mouth jumped and landed on us as we all laughed. "Well, ain't this nice!" he commented, moving on one side of me while Mikey was on the other.

"Shut up, Mouth," he grumbled, snuggling into me. Humming, I closed my eyes from the lack of energy I now had; Mouth copied us, resting his head on my shoulder. A loud crash spooked us as Data crashed into the coffee table, Chunk loudly walked through the front door.

"DATA!!" we cried, rushing from the couch to help him up and check the table for damage.

"Data's okay, guys! What were you doing?" he wondered, smiling as Chunk went to the kitchen.

"You know, the usual things Goonies do," Mouth proclaimed, making funny faces at him.

"Cuddling," I stated, locking Mouth in a headlock. "Care to join? We've got nothing better to do." With me as the bed, the boys each got comfy before slowly drifting off to sleep. This had become a regular occurrence since the treasure hunt that saved this house, letting them relax and forget the world around them. I had become the Goonies other older brother that they could cry on. I smiled as I thought back on the time we've spent together before falling asleep myself.