Rob Lucci x F!Reader ~ Take the Pain

(Y/N) POV

The grey stone floor was cold even through my shoes as I travelled through the halls of Mariejois' prison floor. I had worked for Cipher Pol and the World Government for a few years now, watching how one little pirate could change the course of the world. As I turned the corner, grunts and groans echoed off the walls from a crumpled man behind a wooden door. The label branded him as a failure, the markings covering his back not the only wounds anymore.

"Lucci?" I called gently, pushing the door open a little. He turned; blue-grey eyes locked with my (e/c) ones. I lifted the medkit up, smiling a bit to seem less like a threat and more like a friend. My shoes tapped carefully towards him, scanning his body and planning my medical attack. His once soft black hair frizzed in my hands, spots of blood littered his body with lashes and burn marks. "This might sting, just breathe," I cooed as I put alcohol on the soft cloth. Hissing in pain, Lucci jolted away from my touch, readjusting himself while leaning back towards me.

"It hurts," he mumbled just above a whisper. I giggled as I cleaned his wounds, place bandages gently along his rough skin. Twirling my finger, Lucci moved to face me and tears threatened to trail down my cheeks. Little cuts ran to bigger ones, bruises turned black and purple, his eyes had dark circles, and his form trembled lightly.

"I think you did a pretty good job. They shouldn't have been so harsh," I wrapped his torso, "at least you can nap now." A smile caught my eye as I snipped the bandage to finish the wrap. He chuckled deeply, clutching his side in pain. Resting my hands on his waist, the chuckles became louder and harsher as I tickled his sides. I couldn't help but laugh along with him, the once tense air lightening. Silence deafened us once he kissed me though, our lips fitting perfectly together.

"Stop it," Lucci groaned, locking lips. My arms snaked around his neck, Lucci picked me up to have me sit on his lap.

"Hey, your wounds will open!"

"Then you'll just have to come back, (y/n)."