Nico Robin x F!Reader ~ Sick Cuddles

Requested by 

(Y/N) POV

I found myself in the girl's cabin with the entire crew surrounding my bed as Chopper checked my temperature. It seems I have caught a sickness of the "I-can't-leave-the-bed" kind, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper might be the ones to blame. We had just left a winter island, they had begged me to play in the snow with them, which I did, but ended up staying out there for hours with a very little amount of warm clothes. As I looked around the room, I noticed how Robin stood at the back with red cheeks and an impatient gleam in her eyes while Nami demanded that the boys apologize.

"It's alright, guys. With the amazing doctor we have, I'm sure I'll be better in no time!"

"Complimenting me won't make me happy, idiot!" sung Chopper, dancing happily. I smiled, listening to Nami speak of the plan while I'm sick; I couldn't help but watch Robin the whole time, her silence was natural but there was an underlining sensation that I couldn't figure out.

"Alright! Let (y/n)-ya get some rest," Law's voice spoke, catching us all off guard as he just appeared. Agreeing with him, most of the crew left the girl's cabin but Robin.

"Something I can help you with, Robin?" I asked, attempting to sit up in bed to only get dizzy and lie back down. Robin's once red face had gone back to her natural colour as she relaxed a bit with just the two of us in the room. I giggled at this new-found information about my girlfriend as she sat on the bed next to me; her smile was warm and loving, I looked up at her with a giant smile of my own.

"What are you plotting?" she inquired, leaning down closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her neck, humming at the ideas that started to arrive.

"Nothing, love. Aren't you worried you'll catch what I have?" I tried to look innocent as I spoke, my charms working double time as I noticed my cuteness wasn't working.

"As you said, we have Doctor Chopper to take care of us and snuggling with you alone in bed for days doesn't sound like a bad idea," she laughed, kissing my forehead before using her powers to move next to me. She pulled the covers over us as I moved to snuggle up closer to her; I rested my head on her chest as she ran her fingers through my (h/c) hair.

"Promise you won't leave?" I whispered, Robin hummed in thought. I lifted my head, pouting at the long pause she gave me.

"Of course, I won't, go to sleep." I pecked her cheek before drifting off to sleep, her warm embrace comforting me immensely.