ButterBall x M!Reader ~ Kidnapped

Requested by @MiylyneCook 

Warning - Gross

(Y/N) POV

My (e/c) eyes slowly opened as the drugs in my system began to wear off, a singular fluorescent light shone above my head. I blinked a couple of times, adjusting to my surroundings when a tight pain shot through my wrists. Trying to move them, I felt the rough rope around them and tied to the metal chair I was attached to.

"The fuck?" I breathed, shifting about to gather more info on my current situation.

"It's no use, (y/n). You're mine now with nowhere to run," a slimy, sickening voice called to me. Whipping my head around, the sound of a wooden door opening caught my attention; a silhouetted figure stood in the doorframe, its large mass seemed to ungulate as it walked over to me. A putrid smell soon stung my nose once the figure was a good two feet away from me.

"ButterBall," I cursed under my breath, "what do you want?"

"I just said, you!" He raised his voice a bit, getting his point across and spitting on my cheek as he talked. "I'm sorry, you're all dirty now. I'll clean you up." His face, few inches from my own, shined with grease and smelled of burning butter. I almost gagged once his soaking wet tongue lick up and down my left cheek; his breath smelt like last week's brussels sprouts.

"Let. Me. Go!" I demanded, wriggling away from him slightly. A gloved hand grabbed my...pants, earning a small groan from me as his hand pulled me back towards him. His rough lips kissed my exposed neck all the way up to my ear to whisper in it. My blood ran cold and a scream of absolute terror left my dry throat.

"Never."