Deadpool x male!reader~ Saturday Morning

Normal POV

Saturday mornings were always lonely for (y/n) and that's because his boyfriend was ALWAYS on missions, which were mostly out of the country. Even though he had powers, which was (y/p), he was never asked to help with the avengers or the X-men. You two lived together and you didn't care what he looked like. Anyway!

Wade had come home grumpy and tired; (y/n) hadn't expected him until Monday, he was all the way in Mexico for a mission. Last night Wade had gotten dressed and sat with (y/n) while watching TV for awhile. Then after dinner they went upstairs and blacked out, I have a feeling you know what went down.

(Y/n) POV

You slowly opened your eyes to the morning light; it was covered by curtains though. You tried to turn over but couldn't move. Raising an eyebrow, you looked down at your waist to see Wade with his arms wrapped around you and his head in your abs still snoring. You smiled down at your boyfriend, placing your hand on his head.

"Wade, wake up," you softly whispered. You felt him stir and move up from under the covers, he still kept his arms around you as if you were going to get out of bed. He continued to move up until he was taller then you, even though he already is. You looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Morning babe," Wade said groggily, you laughed at his deep tired voice. "Morning Wade! You still tired?" he nodded in response. He gave you a deep but quick savory kiss, you smiled into the kiss, very happy that he's home early. Wade let you go and got out of bed; he stretched and looked back to see that you couldn't move.

"Can't move?" He smiled as you scowled at him; he had been a little rough last night so now your hips hurt. He laughed at you while walking to the bathroom to have a shower, which left you the task of getting out of bed. Great!

Wade had gone to use the bathroom down the hall so you wouldn't have to walk that far, thanks Wade! You had two bathrooms but still! It took you 11 minutes to get up and walk to the shower. After your shower you felt a little better and your hips didn't hurt that much. You walked down the stairs, your bedroom and bathrooms were on the second floor of you apartment, to be welcomed by the smell of pancakes.

You quickly moved towards the kitchen to make sure he hadn't destroyed everything. To your surprised to see that the kitchen was fully safe. You walked behind the cook and hugged him, standing on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek. You grabbed two plates, gave them to Wade for him to put food on, and went to set up the TV. He gave you your plate and you two eat and watched Supernatural. And you wouldn't have it any other way!!