Joey x M!Reader ~ One Time?

(Y/N) POV

I laid on Joey and Chandler's sofa, staring at the ceiling in mindless thought as the sound of Janice rung out in the apartment. Looking over at the door, Chandler and Janice stubbled in and headed straight for his bedroom with champagne in hand. I grumbled as I removed myself from the couch to get away from the very affectionate couple having sex in the other room.

"Monicaaaa," I whined as I opened the door to the apartment across the hall. The room was empty except for a very distraught Joey reading over a script for his upcoming acting job. He looked back at me, a small smile that made me melt a bit appeared on his face as he jumped over the couch to give me a hug.

"Mon isn't here right now. I came here to practice for this show but I have a problem that I hope you can help with," he said, swaying side to side with his arms wrapped around my waist. With a raised eyebrow, I skeptically let him lead me to the couch and hand me the script to look over. My face grew red as I reread the page he had turned to; his character had to kiss the main character to prove if the main was gay or not.

"S-so what do you need me for?" I asked, fidgeting with the papers in my hands. A wide grin spread across his face as he pointed to the script.

"Help me practice this scene. I don't usually kiss guys so, I gotta prepare for the scene."

"You-you need MY help?" He nodded, helping me up off the couch to set up the scene. I stood a few feet away from him with slightly sweaty hands as he started to relay his lines with ease before placing both of his hands on the sides of my face and crashing his lips into my own. I melted into the kiss, taken aback by how great he was at kissing.

"There. Do you know now?" he spoke, standing back with an unsteady breath.

"Yeah," I whispered before going in for another kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He obliged with passion, pushing me down onto the couch with ease.

"I guess I know what I'm doing," he mumbled against my lips, smirking as he saw my flush face. "Thank you for the help, (y/n)."

"Anytime," I smiled, pulling him back down for another heated make-out session on Monica's couch.