Human! Bill Cypher X M! Reader ~ Nightmare worth having

(Y/n) POV

"Come on (y/n), let's have a sleep over. It'll be fun!" whined Mabel Pines, who sat on top of a barrel in the mystery shack. It has been years after Bill died and the Pines twins are now 18, Stan and Ford had let them live with them since they moved here after graduation. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her; Wendy punched my arm in playful way.

"Come on man, it'll give you a chance to have some fun for once."

"Oh Wendy, stop picking on him," Dipper said, coming to my rescue. Mabel jumped up and ran to the phone to call Candy and Grenda in spite of my protests.

"It's okay (y/n), you can sleep near me and we can be away from the girls."

"Okay, I'll come back with my stuff later. See ya!" I walked out the door and made my way to my house.

----time skip----

We all chatted for hours, I sat next to Dipper on his bed while Candy, Grenda, and Mabel sat on the floor and on Mabel's bed. We talked about all sorts of stuff until Stan yelled at us to "shut up and go to sleep!" The girls giggled and got comfy before slipping into a boyband dreamland; Dipper sighed, said good night, and then fell asleep with me in tow.

(Dreamland)

The wind blew my (h/l) (h/c) hair around while I stood in front of my worst fear, (worst fear). It towered over me in a menacing way, darkness engulfed me with a swift sweep. The rest of my fears surrounded me and caused tears to break through my tough male exterior. My depression started to make itself known, causing me to have a suicide episode; I sank to my knees and covered my eyes with my hands. It was over, I can't take it anymore, sorry Pines twins.

A flash of yellow light pierced through the darkness and a familiar figure stood in front. My eyes widened as I saw a person who I both missed and hated.

"Bill," I breathed, a sinister grin spread across his beautiful face. Bill bowed and tipped his hat to me causing me to giggle silently, a small smile crept onto my face. I had always had a small crush on the dream demon but I wouldn't tell anyone anything.

"In the flesh. But you're a real scared-y cat, aren't you?" Bill held out his hand and helped me up off the ground. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours until he broke the silence with a smile.

"Like what you see?" A blush crept on to my pale cheeks which caused his smile to grow wider if that was even possible. He let go of my hands and placed his own on my hips, pulling me closer to him; he kissed my lips with his own soft warm ones. It was a sweet one with a hit of passion, I kissed back with no hesitation which caused him to deepen the kiss by leaning his head to the left and placing one of his hands on the back of my head.

"I knew you loved me just don't tell Pine tree and Shooting star that I'm back. I'll always be here and will save you from nightmares."

"That sounds like a great plan. Oh no, I think I'm about to wake up."

"Seems so, (y/n). Hey! Nice ass sexy!"

I woke up to see everyone else just walking up as well. I grinned like a mad-man the rest of the day.