Eddie Hawkins x F!Reader ~ Hudson Hawk

(Y/N) POV

Living in Jersey, you get to know the crime and mafia industries very well. Especially if you work in the thieving field, you get to be best friends with the most infamous gangsters in New
Jersey. When one has to deal with them almost twenty-four seven, the best place to relax is the most expensive yet homey local bar: Five Tones. Packing my bag with my notebooks and my favourite novel, Hannibal by Thomas Harris, before walking down the street to the bar. As I made my way to the bar, I watched as Tommy unlocked the door, waving at me as I made my way to the door.

"Good morning, (y/n). Come for some solitude?" he asked, opening the door for me and moving so I could walk in. I nodded, heading to a table in the back by a window, ordering a Cappuccino to ease my mind. Tommy chuckled as I ordered, kissing my cheek before going to make my drink; I opened my book, reading calmly as I let the sun tickle my hands as the rested on the table top.

"One Cappuccino and one Hawk," announced Tommy, shoving someone into the chair across from me before gently placing my coffee on the table. I looked in confusion to see the Hudson Hawk, world's greatest thief, sitting at my table as people shuffled in through the doors.

"It's not often that Tommy has such cute friends," he said, winking as he took a sip of his own European coffee with content. I giggled, covering my cheeks with my book to hide my blush that begun to appear after his act of flirting.

"Well, if I had known such a handsome man was his business partner, I might've come more often," I mused, resting my head on my hands. He chuckled, downing his coffee and ordering another cup; we chatted like this for about an hour before we sat in silence. It seemed as though a little had gone off in his head as he said something I wasn't expecting.

"You're No Name!" I looked at him before nodding, watching as his eyes twinkled. "I really enjoy hearing the stories about your jobs, you could be Mrs. Hawk if you tried." And with that, Hudson left my table with a kiss on my cheek. Apparently, I had stolen Hudson Hawk's heart unintentionally and he had stolen mine.