Scarlet Witch x M!Reader ~ Why Not?

Requested by artorius91

(Y/N) POV (warning! Mild lemon)

It wasn't fair! Tony, being Tony, had put both me and my girlfriend, Wanda, on lockdown because of our powers. We both had strange magical powers but mine was a little more advanced than her's. We sat in front of the TV in her room, wrapped in each other's arms as Moulin Rouge played. With everyone gone, we could relax without the other's problems getting in the way.

"Hey, (y/n)?" she asked, getting up from the bed to look down at me as she spoke.

"Yeah?"

"I know we've been dating for a few months now so, I wanted to give it a try," she mused, drawing circles onto my chest. My eyes lit up, I had wanted to go all the way with her but I was going to wait until she was ready and it looks like my waiting has paid off. I grabbed her hips and pinned her beneath me, passionately kissing her while my hands began to remove our clothes. Our tongues swirled about, fighting for dominance before I won and she let me explore her.

"Ready, are we?" she teased, stroking my boner through my boxers. I blushed, watching as she laughed before catching her off guard as I found her sweet spot instantly. I grinded against her, tingles ran up my back as I reached for her chest.

"(y/n) ~" she moaned, gripping my hair as I kissed the hickey I made lovingly; her breast in my hand. With my mind racing, I removed our underwear and slowly pressed my member- I awoke, morning wood trying to escape my sweatpants. I looked over to my left to see a topless Wanda beside me, her neck and chest covered in love bites.

"Morning," she hummed, kissing my cheek and climbing on top of me. "I enjoyed last night," she whispered into my ear seductively. I shivered, placing my hands on her back as she rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"As did I, we should do this more often," I suggested, my voice still groggy. She nodded, dragging her fingers across my chest as the morning light cascaded across her like a halo.

"I love you," she said, looking up at me.

"I love you too."