Crowley x M!Reader ~ Snake Boop

(Y/N) POV

I walked around the house of a very ineffable demon by the name of Crowley. His garden flourished, his red hair a mess, and his lap currently empty. As the rain poured outside, a wonderful idea popped into my head that had my face in a grinch-like smile. Quietly, I snuck up to the large red chair Crowley sat in and lied down on top of him, closing my eyes to seem tough.

"What are you doing, (y/n)?" You could hear him roll his eyes as he spoke.

"Just getting comfy, it's really raining out there," I reasoned, resting my head on an armrest and on his arm too. "I don't think I'll be able to make it home today." Crowley tensed up underneath me as he finally realized what I was trying to do.

"(y/n), is this your way of getting to snuggling with me?" he inquired, unimpressed by the current situation. I nodded with a small smile, shifting myself up so I could rest my head on his left shoulder. Grumpily, he wrapped his arms around my body to stop me from falling.

"This ain't so bad, huh?" I teased, playing with his clothes lightly in my fingers.

"Tell no one," Crowley ordered with a stern look down at me. I crossed my heart and booped his nose before returning my head to its comfy spot. Flustered, Crowley grabbed my shoulders and held me out at arm's length. "What the hell was that?"

"What was what?"

"Don't play dumb, you do that just fine naturally. What did you do to my nose?" Offended, I furrowed my brow and did it again, this time with a sound effect.

"Boop."

"Boop? What am I supposed to do with that?"

"No idea. You figure it out, mister wise guy." I angrily rested my head on his neck once again as he thought about it. I was soon kissed passionately as Crowley held me close.

"Does that work?" I nodded and went back for another kiss.