King Pin x F!Reader ~ Tiny Sugar

Requested by loluser2021 

(Y/N) POV

As I scurried along the ceiling beams, I ran my brother's words over and over in my head. Don't leave the burrow without me. Yet here I was, finding things all by myself. My (h/l) (h/c) pulled back and out of my face with a red ribbon; I swung a paperclip over a wire and flew down to a lower beam with a better view of the loud city outside. My family has never left this tower as it has everything we need and more, the big people can be pretty loud though.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?! THAT DAMN SPIDER!" shouted a booming voice from below. The air around me swirled in anger, causing the worst to happen: I lost my balance. My heart sunk as I watched the ceiling beam grow smaller and smaller, I shut my eyes as I waited for the ground.

Blink! I opened my eyes but regretted the decision as the dark water stung my eyes. I swam to the top and gulped for air as I reached for a landing of some sort. My legs kicked and propelled me to a glass edge, my tiny hands gripping as hard as they could.

"The fuck?" I rubbed away the strong water to see a big round face glaring down at me. "Who? A tiny person is in my coffee... I think I'm overworked," he grumbled to himself as he furrowed his big brows.

"I *cough* agree. You work too much," I coughed, trying to keep myself above the... coffee. I slowly began to rise from the cup as his hand pinched at the cloth wrapped around my chest. "Thank you," I grinned, wringing out my pants. He fiddled with the cloth still in his hand, making some sort of connection.

"So, you took my red handkerchief. Thought I had lost it," he mumbled. I blushed and started spewing out apologies one after another, he tapped my head lightly. "Don't worry about it, you wear it better than me anyway." My blush grew, burning the tips of my ears.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, bye." I swiftly walked to the edge of his desk before a hand caught me in the air, offering a conversation at his eye level.

"I didn't get your name. I'd like to know the name of the little sugar in my coffee," he hummed, quirking an eyebrow. I twisted the hem of my chest wrap as I sat down.

"(y/n), what's yours?" I asked. He smiled, the light from the outside shining on his head.

"Wilson Fisk, but you may call me King," he replied. Nodding, he set me down on a stack of papers that matched our height once I stood. "I have work to finish as well as my coffee, some company would be nice." I grinned widely before asking him questions about his world while telling him about my own.