Wolverine x M!Reader ~ Jealous Cuddles

(Y/n) POV

Saturday night at the Xavier school for gifted children is usually chill and quiet but for me it's stressful. I'm here because I could bend shadows to my will and travel through them and I'm an assassin. I'm stressed out because I had been asked out on a date by some guy I had seen at the bar lately.

~~Flashback~~

I sat at the counter of my favourite bar alone, everyone had gone and left me. I had ordered a scotch and a whiskey,

"Tough night?" I looked to my left to see that certain guy I had secretly been watching from time to time.

"Maybe. Why are you here?" I finished off my whiskey and started my scotch. He chuckled a little and took a swig of his beer,

"Just needed to get away from life. Are you here alone?"

"I came in here with a few friends but as you can see, not now," I pointed to their table as they started to laugh. He shook his head at them and patted my shoulder with a sympathetic look on his chiseled face. He was quite handsome, yes I'm gay, short dark blue hair with green eyes and was at least 6"7.

"Well, they seem like assholes anyway. Hey, I'm free on Saturday, how about we go on a date and let off some steam, hmm?" He handed me a slip of paper and gave my hand a quick kiss and a wink as he paid for both our drinks and walked out of the bar.

~~End Flashback~~

As I was looking for the best outfit, my door opened and in walked Logan with a beer in his hand, wearing his white tank top. He laid down on my bed and stared at me finding clothes.

"What's your hurry there (y/n)?" I turned around and crossed my arms over my shirtless chest.

"If you really want to know, I have been asked out on a date," he paused mid drink and furrowed his eyebrows, turning to me with a questioning look.

"When did this happen?"

"Thursday at the bar, some guy asked me out and I decided it was a good idea." He took a swig of beer and closed his eyes.

"Well, if you're going to sit in my bed then you could help me with picking a good look." He just looked towards me so I took it as a yes. I had gone through at least 6 ideas and each time he said,

"No."

That was it. Just no, I got really fed up with him so I threw a t-shirt at him. He removed my shirt and gave me an unimpressed look which I gladly returned. I looked at the time and saw I had 45 minutes to go meet him at the park, we were going to the park and have a beer looking over at the night sky. I grabbed a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a dark red hoodie.

"Okay, last idea. What do you think?" He looked me up and down, smirked and said,

"No." That's it. I had had it with him, I put all my clothes back in my closet, grabbed my blankets, gave them a tug, and watched Logan fall of the bed, his empty bottle rolling under the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL LOGAN?! I HAVE A DATE IN 40 MINUTES AND THIS IS WHAT I'M WEARING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" I yelled at him as he got a little madder as I finished. I grabbed my jacket and went for my bedroom door.

He quickly got up and grabbed my wrist, I turned to look at him with a scowl on my face. I looked up at his face, he is a little taller than me and saw him have the scariest face he could possibly make.

"What's w-wrong with you L-Logan? WAH!" He pulled me to the bed and threw me down, he crawled on top of me and held my arms down. Before I could say anything, his lips met mine. I tensed up at the contact but quickly melted and kissed back.

Once we broke apart, I was speechless with wide eyes. He smirked at my expression and lead down to my ear to whispered,

"You're not leaving this room. You're mine tonight!" Just as he finished, he got off me, grabbed the blanket, and put the blanket on top of both of us. I removed my sweater and we both cuddled up together.

"So, can I ask why you said no to everything?"

"I felt like cuddling and you weren't doing anything important so I picked you."

"You just wanted to cuddle?"

"Well we could do something else if you wanted," I giggled at him but nodded a yes, let's just say that guy was at the park all alone while I couldn't walk the next morning!