Chandler x F!Reader ~ Not Again

(Y/N) POV

Monica stirred a pot of chilli in the kitchen as Richard stood behind her with his arms around her waist. Rachel sat on Ross's lap as they watched the movie on Monica's TV along with Joey and Phoebe who were cuddling. I sat at the other end of the couch away from the couples, trying to enjoy the movie without feeling lonely but that was proving to be difficult.

"(Y/N)!!" A loud voice burst through the door causing all of us to turn to see Chandler about to explode standing in the doorway with his eyes locked on me. I bolted from the couch and pulled him into the hallway, wrapping my arms around him in sympathy. I shuffled towards his apartment door, dragged him to the couch, and went to the freezer to get the ice cream.

"What happened, Chandler?" I asked, sitting next to him while handing him the tub and a spoon.

"I broke up with Janice." I sighed; this wasn't the first time I had been his shoulder to cry on. He confided in me every single time making me feel I had dug myself in too far into the Friend Zone. I guess it wasn't too much of a burden as I really don't like Janice so I kind of felt as though I might have a chance.

"Oh, Chandler. You can't keep doing this, she's not right for you." Chandler nodded, spooning more ice cream and resting his head on my chest. I rubbed his shoulders, rocking while humming quietly to calm him down.

"I'm gonna call her," he mumbled, sitting up.

"No!" I yelled, pulling him into another hug. I couldn't deal with this anymore, I had to stop this! "Chandler, I love you! I hate seeing you like this, please stop it." Tears of my own started to roll down my pale features as he looked me in the eyes with sorrow.

"I didn't know, (y/n). Could you...forgive me? And maybe...be my girlfriend?" I smiled, leaning into his hand as he wiped my tears from my face. Nodding, I hugged him, sinking back down into the couch with a cold tub resting on my back.

"AH!" I shrieked, backing away.

"Do you have chills? Are they multiplying?" I smacked his shoulder, kissing his cheek before snuggling into his chest and eating the ice cream with him.