Dean x F!Reader ~ I've got you

Major warnings!! This piece has mentions of rape and explicit gore. Please read with caution.

(Y/N) POV

Dark. That's all I could see once I opened my eyes. As I tried to move, the rattling of chains stopped me short; cold rusted metal scrapped across my wrists as they began to cut my skin while I moved. A warm liquid trickled from my arms and from between my legs as I tried to get comfy on the rough cement floor. Loud leather footsteps approached my cell, they opened the door with an almost illuminating grin as the man holding the door through something breakable into my bruised lap.

"One call, little miss. That's all ya get." His deep booming voice made me jump as he closed the door with a psychotic smile outlined on his face with the little light behind him. I fumbled with the cell phone in the dark and got it working, dialing a number I could have typed in blindfolded. After two rings, a voice picked up and I lost all control of my vocal cords, they began to weep and wail in the phone.

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, (y/n). Where are you?" asked Dean Winchester on the other end. I slowed down my breathing and tried to talk normally.

"I-I don't know, D-Dean. May...be a warehouse?" I replied, sniffling every few words.

"Okay, hold on. Sammy is gonna tape the phone then we'll be right there, okay?" I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me. The line went dead as Dean hung up and once again, I was left alone in the dark with no recollection of anything before I woke up in this windowless concrete box. The door opened and the man stood there the same as before but with two skinnier men behind him with hockey masks over their faces.

"Time's up, princess. Let's go," he chuckled, waving his hand to signal the men to walk me out the room. My hips seared with pain as I walked, the light reflecting a white liquid on my legs that wasn't there this morning. We passed a few windows and mirrors, I finally found out what I looked like. Bruises and hickeys littered my entire body, the white liquid was splashed all over my once tidy clothes that were now shredded with my bra showing through the shirt but somehow off-kilter.

Help me, Dean. We finally made it to our destination and I wanted to scream. Pink and brown, old and new entrails were strewn about the walls; the wallpaper had been slowly replaced with bits of dead skin, animal or human, I couldn't tell. My throat had been dried out due to the crying I had done over the phone so, the screaming never left my lips. Hands soon began to roam my body as the suspected leader held me close to him.

"Now, princess. Let's get you ready for dinner, shall we?" His voice was laced with venom as he spoke and tore at my already ripped clothes. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt his every touch along my body, his lips grazed the hickeys and bruises. "This is going to be fun~" Teeth bared down on my skin causing blood to gush from the newly created wounds as the other two began feasting as well.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Shotgun blasts rang through the air, hitting one of the two smaller ones in the back that made him let go of my leg. A tall figure tossed the other off of my hip as the shorter figure yanked the leader off my neck and began to beat the shit out of him.

"Dean! I got her, let's just go!" shouted Sam as he picked me up and followed his brother outside to the Impala. Dean helped Sammy seat me in the back, sitting with me to help me through the ride to their motel room.

"I've got you, (y/n). They can't hurt you anymore, I won't let them. It's going to be okay." Dean's voice was soothing, my silent tears trickled down my face as he held me in his arms. I slowly drifted off to sleep only to wake up still in Dean's arms but om a floral motel bed. Turning my head, I read the clock to see it was six in the morning and Sam was out getting breakfast. Soft snores came from the sleeping man in the spot next to me; I looked over my body to see it had been bandaged and wrapped in one of Dean's flannel shirts.

"Thank you, Dean," I whispered, kissing his head before carefully moving my arm to stroke his hair.

"You're up early," he grumbled, kissing my hand softly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's alright, babe. Just, don't let me join in on the fighting aspect of hunting anymore, okay?" Dean chuckled, hugging me a little tighter. The door to our room opened as Sam stepped in with the food.

"Sorry, lovebirds. Breakfast time, we've got to get back to the bunker today." Dean rolled on top of me, resting his face in my chest.

"You ruin everything," he grumbled. I giggled and held him in my arms as the morning shone brightly through the kitchen window.