Straw-hat crew x Child! M!Reader ~ Living with Pirates

(Y/n) POV

My warm fuzzy blanket encased me in the early hours of the morning, snoring came from every direction in the boy's cabin. My (f/c) teddy bear held tightly against my chest as I dreamed silently before hearing a loud crash that woke me up. I peeked my head out from under the covers to see Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Brook all run out the doors; I think towards the kitchen.

I sighed and pulled the blanket back over my face to go back to sleep. That didn't get very far as the door opened again and a certain long nose began to shake me. I grumbled and burrowed into the warmth of my bed farther away from Usopp, earning a groan from him.

"Come on (y/n), wake up or Nami will have both our butts," Usopp said with a small hint of fear on his face. I peeked out from behind my teddy. sighing as I sat up with my eyes heavy with sleep, I sat on my knees on my bed while staring grumpily at the sniper in front of me.

"Trying to be cute with me? Not going to work today (y/n)." I puffed up my cheeks at him, trying to seem angry but it wasn't working too well as I was still sleepy.

"No." He laughed at me. I stretched out my arms so long nose would get the hint that I wanted him to pick me up. He stared at me for a few seconds then got the message, he picked me and teddy up and we made our way to the kitchen. Everyone greeted us as Usopp placed me in between Robin and Nami.

"You two took a while," mentioned Robin. Nami looked at Usopp with an unimpressed expression on her face.

"I told you to be quick or Luffy would eat all of the food." Usopp shuttered as he took a sip of his juice. Sanji walked over to me and handed me a cup of tea with a couple of ginger molasses cookies too. I thanked him and ate while watching my Nakama have breakfast; I am the luckiest kid in the world I think!

"When do we reach the next island, Nami?" I asked, finishing off my last cookie. She smiled at me, giving my head a quick pat before answering my question.

"In about an hour or so. Once we get there, you'll stay on the Sunny while Robin and I get some shopping done! Everyone else will be getting supplies and one lucky person will stay on the ship with (y/n). Okay?"

"Okay!!" Everyone finished up breakfast and went to do their own thing while I stayed in the kitchen to help Sanji clean up. I grabbed something to stand on and made him move out of the way so I could wash the dishes for him.

"You're being very helpful today (y/n)?" I gave Sanji a smile as my answer while he dried and put away the dishes I had washed. It didn't take much time for us to finish cleaning up, I waved goodbye to Sanji as I left to go get dressed into something other than a big t-shirt and short-shorts. I put on a pair of (f/c) shorts and a (f/c) heart pirate t-shirt that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo had given me.

I walked out to the deck and went to play tag with Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper; Brook was playing a fun tune, Franky was tinkering with something, Nami and Robin were reading while on lawn chairs, Zoro was lifting his weights and Sanji had just come out of the kitchen with some drinks for the girls.

We played until we docked on an island and we all gathered around Nami to see who was stuck with me on the ship. They all played a game of Rock Paper Scissors, I was being held by Robin and watched as Franky and Brook lost. They had to chill with me until the others got back. Once they lost, Brook stole me away from Robin with a big skeleton smile.

"Yo Ho Ho Ho Ho! Looks like you're stuck with me today (y/n)!"

"Yep! Can we sing songs?"

"Of course! We'll sing so much; our vocal cords will hurt! But I'm a skeleton, I have none; skeleton joke! Yo Ho Ho Ho Ho!" I giggled at his joke and Franky yelled super while the others groaned and waved goodbye to us. Brook placed me by the mast and went to get his instruments, Franky moving me to his lap; I clapped my hands at his amazing entrance once he had grabbed his stuff.

"What should we play first (y/n)?" I thought for a moment and choose a fun tune for us to sing together.

"How about Sha La La Summer Time?!"

"Super choice (y/n)!!" Brook nodded and began to play, all of us began singing along and dancing until it was over; we sang for at least an hour, going through many songs. We fell on the grass, out of breath and laughing, soon hearing a pair of arguing voices approach Sunny.

"Stupid erocook!"

"Idiot marimo!" Brook, Franky, and I ran to the side of the ship to see Sanji and Zoro at each other's throats. I ran down towards Sanji to grab the food and other things he had bought before he dropped anything. I put everything in the kitchen and began putting everything away.

"Got you!! Feed me (y/n)!"

"AH! Luffy, you scared me!" Luffy laughed at me while spinning me around and around, resulting in Sanji finishing up what I had started. Sanji made lunch as Luffy took me to the head of the Sunny, placing me on his lap as we played eye spy until lunch was ready.