Peter Parker x F!Reader ~ Attention

(Y/N) POV

I stared at my boyfriend as he read his chemistry notes on the couch. Studying sounded boring right now and I was in need of a serious cuddle session but the last time I asked, which was an hour ago, Pete said he had to study and couldn't get distracted. I sat at the kitchen counter on one of the bar stools while watching Peter flip through his notebook pages with an intense concentration. With a twinkle in my eyes and a smirk on my face, I left the kitchen and slowly crept to my boyfriend without being noticed.

"I want snuggles!" I shouted in my head, getting on top of his lap and pushing my head underneath his notebook, making him lift his book above us. With my face close to Peter's, he had no choice but to pay attention to his very loving girlfriend.

"(y/n), I'm trying to study."

"And I want to snuggle my Spidey!" I protested, pouting as he rested the book on my back. We stared at each other for a few minutes, I tried to use my cute and innocence to win him over. I knew he could never say no to this!

"Damn it!" Peter yelled, throwing his book on the floor and wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled my face onto his chest as he hugged me tightly. We hummed in content as we let all of our stress from the past week.

"You love me!" I mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"I do but do you really need attention and hugs when I'm studying?" I nodded, curling up into a comfortable position; Peter chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Night night sweets."

"Love you too, (y/n)."