Dipper Pines x F!Reader ~ Fallen for you

(Y/N) POV

I had taken a job over the summer in the Mystery Shack after the four-year anniversary of Weirdmageddon. I had left Gravity Falls a few months before the accident and never got to meet the Pines Twins. Soos had given the Shack back to Stanely and Stan let me work here with Wendy as the twins weren't around and Stanford was too busy in the basement. I was stocking shelves in the early hours of the morning before the shop opened, Wendy sat in the chair that rested behind the cashier counter with a comic book in her hand with bubblegum bubbles popping every so often.

"You gonna help me at all?" I sassed her, raising my eyebrow at her laziness. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to read, letting me stock things on rickety shelves while standing on a very unsteady ladder. The back door opened loudly, slamming shut so hard, I began to lose my balance on the already shaky step ladder.

"Look out!" someone screamed as I began to fall. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came as muscled and tattooed arms caught my small frame easily. I looked up to see a boy about my age with brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes, his hat wore a blue pine tree. We blushed at each other before he put me down and stood there shyly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, checking me over for any bumps or bruises. I nodded and looked down at his arms that were covered in oddly familiar tattoos with one being the Bill Cypher wheel.

"Are you Dipper Pines?" I asked, looking him over and defiantly liked what I saw. A girl that looked very much like Dipper came bouncing over and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Yep! I'm Mabel Pines! You must be the new employee Grunkle Stan told us about, (y/n) right?" I nodded, smiling as Mabel gave me a hug before going over to Wendy and Soos to say hello after so many years of not seeing them. Dipper and I stood in front of each other in silence, blushing madly at the sight of one another.

"Here's my number if you ever want to, you know, hang out?" Dipper handed me a piece of paper with his digits on them, I smiled brightly to hide the ever-growing blush.

"I'd like that."

It seems I have fallen for Dipper Pines.