Joey x F!Reader ~ Breakup Snuggles

(Y/N) POV

Tears streamed down my face as I walked up the stairs to my best friend's apartment, hoping he could help. I knocked on the door labeled 20, wiping the tears away with the soft long sleeve of my (f/c) sweater. A very handsome Italian opened the door with a piece of chicken in his hand as he looked at me for a few seconds. Joey ushered me inside, placing his food on the plate next to the phone, before wrapping his arms around me and puling me into his warm chest. I couldn't hold them back anymore, I sobbed harshly using Joey's body for support.

"Here, let's move to the comfy chairs." Joey waddled us both over to sit on one of the leather recliners. He moved me so my legs hung over an arm and my head was nestled into his neck as I cried. "What's wrong, Bella?"

"T-Travis," I sniffled, trying to calm down. The grip around me tightened as I spoke my now ex's name.

"I told you he was a jerk," Joey grumbled, kissing my head softly as he rocked the chair. "He doesn't deserve someone as amazing and sweet as you." I lifted my head up, looking at him with puffy red eyes.

"Really?" I whispered, my voice still in pain from the emotions I had just let loose. He smiled brightly while nodding; his smile gave warmth to my once cold heart as I couldn't help but smile back before snuggling back into him. We sat like this for a good few hours before Joey's roommate, Chandler, walked in through the front door with a very bad tie on.

"Hello, were you landing planes today?" I asked as Chandler looked down at his bright neon orange tie.

"Ha ha. It was a gift, okay. I... had to wear it. Have you finally confessed, Joe?" Chandler inquired as he walked to his room before stopping as he noticed the shocked look on both our faces. "And now I think I'll go for a little run." Dropping his briefcase, he ran out the front door in terror as Joey picked me up, placed me down onto the chair, kissed my cheek, and ran after his friend with a very red face that matched my own.