Modern AU! Frau x F! Reader ~ Sick Day

(Y/n) POV

"ACHOO!" A sneeze echoed through the apartment causing me to pop my head out from the doorway to the living room. Teito sniffed and plopped down on the couch with Mikage sitting next to him with a concerned expression on his face. Cute I thought.

"Aw, is Teito sick?" I asked, leaning over the back of the couch. He looked back at me with a pouty face, nodding. Tsundere. I walked into the kitchen and towards the medicine cabinet to grab the thermometer. I turned it on and walked back to the sick child whining on the couch with Mikage sprawled out on his chest.

"Here." After a few seconds, the thermometer beeped to show a 65.9 meaning he was really sick. I removed it and showed him the numbers before they disappeared, he gave a big sigh and turned on the TV. I turned back towards the kitchen to feel a weight on my shoulder, Mikage rubbed my cheek with his own in affection. I pated his head and put everything back, making Teito some lunch.

"GOD DAMNIT FRAU!!" yelled Teito from the couch.

"Aw, poor sick baby." I heard my boyfriend's voice come from the other room. He was a "bishop" from the local church along with a few of our friends, Castor and Labrador. We took in Teito after a few unfortunate events, basically making us his guardians for the time being.

"Hey babe! Just in time for lunch I see," said Frau as he walked into the kitchen. I smiled and handed him two plates.

"Here since you're home now, why don't you be useful and give Teito his lunch." He smirked and kissed my cheek before walking to Teito. Mikage followed behind the giant man into the other room, wagging his tail with each step. I giggled as I grabbed my plate and did the same.

We all sat on the couch and stayed there for the rest of the day, making sure Teito was okay from time to time.