Tatsumi Oga x F!Reader ~ Lazy

Requested by The_Yandere13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

A small finger began to poke my cheek, I opened my eyes to see Beel up close and personal. Tatsumi was fast asleep on top of me, Beel sat on his back as he snored with a smile on his face.

"Hey, munchkin!"

"DAABU!!" Beel screamed loudly with glee causing Oga to wake up with a start. We laughed as Oga's face twisted in confusion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his cheek; Beel watched us from his spot on the bed. As Oga leaned in, Beel broke between us and kissed me instead.

"BEEL!! That was mine!" pouted Tatsumi, moving to lean on the window edge in defeat. I squeezed Beel, trying to make Tatsumi even more jealous than he already was. I peeked at him to see he was almost about to fall back asleep. Slowly sitting up with Beel in my arms, I leaned my back on Tatsumi's chest in defeat myself.

"Asshole," I grumbled, resting my chin on the mossy head of hair in my arms.

"(Y/n), shut up and go back to sleep." Tatsumi soon began to snore, I giggled and joined him in slumber.

Tatsumi kissed my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist while Beel slept on Tatsumi's bed. We had slept most of the day away but at 2:30, Hilda had woken us up to come down to eat and join the family. Now, after dinner, Tatsumi and I were on the floor playing video games until we would pass out.

"I win!" announced Tatsumi with glee, squeezing me in joy. I giggled softly before turning around in his lap to face him, my arms on his shoulders; we looked at each other before slowly locking our lips. Before it could get too heated, a heel came flying at Tatsumi's head; we looked to see an annoyed Hilda at the doorway, pointing at the sleeping demon child.

"That's enough. Master doesn't need to be around this sort of human fun." She was blunt and angry, walking to her shoe before leaving. I shrugged, leaving Tatsumi on the floor, got up and snuggled under the covers with Beel. I heard my boyfriend sigh then the bed shifted and arms draped over my hips.

"Goodnight, (y/n)"

"Sleep tight, Oga."