Sam Winchester x F!Reader~ Cuddles

(Y/n) POV

It had been rainy all day at the bunker, I decided to stay inside on the couch and read a book that I needed to finish. Dean, Sam, and Cas had gone on a hunt the day before yesterday, they said it was too dangerous for a girl like me. "That's bullshit" I had said to the giant moose who had told me no. I had to admit,that puppy dog eye of his are quite cute and no one can say no to.

Anyway, I was reading quietly, just enjoying the sound of rain hitting the roof when my cell phone rang. I groaned as I got up from my comfy position, I walked to the table where my phone was buzzing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Dean, I rolled my eyes as I press talk.

"Hey Deano, what's up?"

"We need your help, we have all the clues but we can't figure out what we're dealing with."

"So you want my help?"

"Yes." I sighed, this isn't the first time they needed my help. Bobby would have sighed along with me, may he rest in peace, I grabbed a notepad and a pen. 

"Okay, lay your info on me"

"We now that if you stare at it, you die, it leaves its spit everywhere it goes and they travel through the pipes"

As Dean finished telling me everything, I looked over my notes multiple times and then something clicked. Pipes, it travels through the pipes, why did that sound familiar?

"You said it traveled through the pipes and leaves spit at every crime scene"

"Yeah, it's weird, right? Oh, just so you know, you're on speaker"

"Hey (y/n)," Sam said I smiled at his voice.

"Hey Samquatch!"

"Stop it you two! This is serious business" Damn it Cas!!

"I know that and I know what you're dealing with."

"YOU DO?!" all three of them said into Dean's phone which made my ears almost bleed.

"Yes, it's a Basilisk. It is a legendary reptile, from the Europen legends and it appears in the English Revised Version of the Bible. Some have speculated that reports of cobras may have given birth to the stories of the basilisk. It leaves a wide trail of deadly venom in its wake, and its gaze is likewise lethal. In stories now, they seem to crawl through sewer to reach their prey."

"English (y/n)" Geeze Dean!

"Big snake that can kill people with its eyes and travels through the sewer is what you're after genius." Dean scoffed.

"Like from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Yes Sam, exactly!"

"Does it have a weakness?"

"Yes it does, the scent of a weasel."

"Weird." said Cas.

"Then how do we kill it?" Dean asked, seeming more into the task at hand.

"The only way to kill a basilisk is by holding a mirror in front of its eyes, while avoiding to look directly at it. The moment the creature sees its own reflection, it will die of fright."

"Okay, sounds good. Thanks again (y/n)"

"No problem guys, just come home safely please."

"We will beautiful." I felt my cheeks heat up a little at Sam's words.

After we said our goodbyes, I put my phone in my sweater pocket, walked back to the couch, picked up my book and read for the rest of the day.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

It had been two days since they called for my help and it was still raining. I was starting to worry but at least I finished my book, The Shining By Stephen King. I enjoy a good horror like Lovecraft, Poe and King. But now I'm reading The Hobbit, one of my favourite books, I sat in the same spot as last time on the couch with a Palm Bay beer.

I hope that nothing happened with the Basilisk that was too traumatizing for the boys. I cared for them all but moose has a special place in my heart, he is my boyfriend after all. I couldn't hear the door open because I had my headphones on playing my oldies playlist.

Someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my shoulders. I knew it was Sam because no one else in the bunker would kiss my neck. He reached into my lap and turned my music off, I didn't care though. He took out my headphones and put them on the place beside me, I wonder what he's up to.

He walked around the couch and, with me still reading, picked me up and put me in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waists and put his head back on my shoulder, reading the book along with me. He was a nerd and I was a slight nerd so we often did this. I heard Dean come down the stairs "Hey love nerds, I'm going to get food be back soon."

We both look at him and nod, then go back to reading our book. Dean grabbed his keys and left. As we continued to read, Sam put his sasquatch hand in front of the page I was on so I couldn't read. I turned to look at him with a pouty lip, he smiled at my impression of his puppy dog eyes. "I love you (y/n) but I'm tired now and I want to cuddle before Dean gets back." He said as he gave my lips a quick but loving kiss which I happily smiled into.

I nodded my head as he moved us both so my back was on his chest and stomach with his hands around my waist still. We cuddled and cuddled with our eyes closed, the rain making the moment even better. Then to make the moment cute we both, at the same time, said

"I love you!"