XXXXVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

sorry i didn't publish yesterday, it's a long story. But some of yall cant read Roman numerals so ima start also adding the actual number.

PART 48:

We signed a whole bunch of papers to confirm the adoption and take custody of Sora

We signed a whole bunch of papers to confirm the adoption and take custody of Sora. Before stopping to go to the pet store, we stopped at dunkin' donuts for a quick snack. We went shopping for her, but me, Jenna, and Ashley picked out most of her stuff, since she was a girl. By the time we got home it was already 6 PM, i guess we lost track of time.

I rubbed Sora's head as she soon at my lap, and Jahseh sat back on the couch, beside me, with his arm around me. Sora was switching in between us the entire time but, she had taken a particular liking to Jahseh, which wasn't surprising. I would be the same way.

Sora ran away from me and then ran to Jenna who was sitting on the other couch. Jahseh grabbed me, pulling me back on the couch so now my back was to the couch, and Jahseh was smirking now. I didn't think much of it because, when was he not smirking.

"ana" Jahseh stared at me.

"yes jah?" I turned to him.

"i love you" Jahseh grabbed my chin, kissing me on my lips.

He began to kiss me repeatedly, and i kissed him back.

"I love you too" I gave him a genuine smile.

All of a sudden, Stokeley began screaming making everyone look at him. He was covering his eyes but, facing me and Jahseh.

"eww! i can't look! cooties!"Stokeley cried.

Ashley laughed, pushing his shoulder playfully. Jenna and Isaiah said something in to each others ear, before going upstairs. I knew what they were going to do, but thats none of my business.

Jahseh groaned lightly, slipping his hand on to my thigh, rubbing it slowly. 

"yo im hungry, jhit" Stokeley groaned.

"when are you not ?" Jahseh laughed.

"man, nigga fuck you. Im tryna eat" Stokeley said, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He went to contacts and clicked on a pizza place and called them instantly. Jahseh put his hand deeper in my inner thigh, massaging it gently. I held his hand, meaning i wanted him to stop, but that only made him furrow his eyebrows.

[ im letting yall know rn, this story is most likely not making it to 60 parts the way i want to end it, so ima say 55 ]

He pulled me on to his lap, straddling him. I tried to get off but, he held me there aggressively. Eventually, i gave up, leaning forward on him, and laying my head on his shoulder.

"you want anything but cheese, babe?" Stokeley asked Ashley.

"no,thank you, cheese is good" Ashley blushed at Stokeley's choice of words.

"what about you Ana? and your bitch ass nigga" Stokeley joked.

"cheese is fi-" Jahseh cut me off.

"just get 3 cheese pizzas, you bitch ass nigga" Jahseh joked back with Stokeley.

Stokeley playfully sucked his teeth " Man, aight, you bitch ass nigga"

Stokeley continued the order of 3 cheese pizzas, then order a 2 liter ginger ale. 

"i wanna fuck you, right here, right now" Jahseh whispered in my ear.

"jah, we just fucked last night" I told him.

"so? i'll fuck you again"Jahseh chuckled, making me laugh too.

"hush " I put my fingers through his hair.

He rolled his eyes, and watched as Sora finally got tired, laying down at his feet.

"jahseh, yo auntie want you to answer your texts" Stokeley told jah, making him reach under me and slip his phone out his pocket. After a couple minutes of texting he looked up and rolled his eyes.

"what?" Stokeley asked confused.

"she is dropping Leo and Aiden off"Jahseh sucked his teeth, annoyed but, he had a smile on his face.

"LEO?!" Stokeley laughed. " THAT BAD ASS KID?!"

"who's Leo?" I asked

to be continued...