XVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"Yo calm the fuck down" sonny told him

"I know you not talking about that nigga that was at the door earlier" Timmy said waving his hands around.

I put my hands up in defense, getting closer to him so that he could calm down, hopefully.

"Timmy, chill " I grabbed his arm.

"That same nigga that was bullying your cousin. Bruh she is like your fucking sister, and your cool with the person who makes her want to kill herself-" I cut him off.

"No- timmy. The guy she is talking about never says anything to me. So calm yourself down." I told him.

Jenna was crying now. She was scared. She was literally shaking with fear.

Sonny pulled her torwards him, hugging her as she cried.

Timmy dropped the gun, and aggressively rubbed his face with his hands, then sliding his fingers through his red dreads.

"I'm sorry" Timmy said lowly.

I stared at him, not having the guts to let any words escape my mouth. Jenna wiped her eyes, leaning up from Sonny, who also only stared at Timmy, refusing to interfere.

"I'm so sorry" he shook his head.

Jenna got up off the couch and walked towards him, forcing herself in to his arms. He hugged her back, and I smiled, realizing how close we all were. They were the ones I would have forever. I thank god for that. My life would be hell without them, there is always a bright side to things.

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. My body shivered to the sound and I quickly hit my phone, turning off the obnoxious noise.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head back down on the pillow. I did not feel like going to school today. I'll just go in later today.

-

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering out side of the room and it made me flinch heavy. I sat up and looked around the bedroom was empty.

to be continued

I know this part is short😉 so go check out roses