XXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I wrote another story, based on the song "snow" . Its called "white lies" and I would love for all of you to check it out.

Anastasia POV-

...

So long story short, they found all types of drugs in my guardians bedroom, and they arrested Sonny, taking him to the station, even though I told the officer that those drugs were not sonnys, and they were my main guardians. The officer really did not beileve me, and next thing I know Sonny was in the police car. That was something I never ever wanted to see in my lifetime.

Jenna was terrorized. For a 14 year old, she has seen it all. We were in the house alone, and honestly, im glad that Jenna was here so that I wouldnt be completely alone. Timmy and Sonny were locked up, and my guardian was probably some where getting high.

Me and Jenna took a walk outside, cause she was beginning to hyperventilate, because of how much she was crying. I was leading her to the nearby park. Yes the one Geneva died at, and the one me and her fought at. But overall it would get our minds off of things.

I took a seat on the swing, and she sat down on one beside me. I swung ligtly, kicking my feet slowly, as my eyes were stuck on the ground. All of a sudden, Jenna got up and ran. I looked up, and she was in Isaiahs arms.

Jahseh and Stokeley were to his side, and I got up and approached them. I gave jahseh a weak smile, as he stared at me, with a smirk on his face.

"Hi jah... and stoke" I quickly glanced at Ski.

"Hey ana" he smirked, lifting his head up a little, almost as if he was analyzing me.

I just stood there, and we both stared at easch other. It probably looked weird as hell, but I wasnt gonna stop looking at him until he stopped looking at me.

"Wow, you not gon' give me a hug?" Jahseh shook his head.

I blushed, and forced myself in his arms, putting my arms around his neck. His hands traveled down my back, then to my lower back, and then to my butt. He then gripped it, and I could feel the smirk from his body

"Jah !" I blushed, playfully, pushing his chest.

"Damn I wish I had a girl" stokeley pouted, crossing his arms.

Me and jenna just stared at him, and then each other, laughing.

Jahseh snatched me, by my waist, pulling me in to his body once again. He grabbed my jawline, and lifted my head up, investigating my face.

"Was you crying?" He let go of my face.

"i- maybe" I looked away from him.

"What was you crying for?" Jahseh asked me, using improper grammar.

"nothing" I began to walk away, but he grabbed my waist again.

"You better fucking tell me Stas" I warned me, as the back side of my body was pressed against his front side.

"no" I crossed my arms.

"Oh yeah?" He asked rhetorically,

I tried to pull away from him, but he grabbed me, picking me up, and putting me over his shoulder. I tried to move around, but he held me still, and turned around, carrying me to wherever he just came from. Stokeley, Jenna, and Isaiah, just laughed, following us.

"Yall aint shit for not helping me" I told them, making them laugh even harder.

"Jah put me down" I begged.

"Call me daddy, i'll put you down" he assured me.

"Im not calling you nothin'" I told him, and then he smacked me on my ass hella hard.

-

I was thrown on the bed in Jahsehs room. This was his house, and stokeley, Jenna, and Isaiah were down stairs, along with alot of jahsehs other friends.

Jahseh pinned me down on the bed, standing in between my legs, and he held my arms down, and I couldnt kick him since he was in between my legs. He brought his face down, so that it was close to mine.

"Say you sorry" Jahseh told me.

"No." I said once again.

"Oh so you bein bold wimme, huh?" Jahseh smirked down at me.

Jahseh slid his hand up my body, still holding my two arms down, with his one. He carresed my waist with his hand, and I bit my lip, trying not to make any sounds.

"now you sorry?" He asked, with his breathe against my neck.

"no." I said once again

"You really testin me huh?" He lifted his head up, smirking at me once again.

I finally caught my breathe, cause I realized that I wasnt breathing, amd was holding my breathe the entire time, but sadly, for me, it came out as a moan.

"Damn you like it this much baby girl?" Jahseh smirked again.

"Stop jah" I tried pushing him off me.

"ugh,say you sorry" he held me still.

"no." I said and jahseh rolled his eyes.

He put his hand that was carresing my body, around my neck, and tightened his grip around it. He continued to tighten it until I gave up.

"Im sorry im sorry" I cried aloud.

"Sorry what?" He squinted his eyes, and smirked at me.

"Im sorry daddy"

to be continued...