XXXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

This story is almost at 60k views. I love you all smm.

Spam the comments today. I wanna see atleast 200 comments on this part.

Anastasia POV-

Jahseh stood in front of him, and jahseh didn't hold a grudge at all. As soon as the guy turned to jahseh, he went ham on him.

Jahseh socked him to the side of the face, and some one backed away from their locker as the guy fell, hitting his head on the shelf, and becoming unconscious, instantly. Everyone gasped and the entire hallway went quiet.

"C-c-c-combo breaker" some one said in the back making everyone laugh.

Jahseh wasn't going to stop punching him, any time soon. I grabbed his shoulder, and tried to get jahseh off of the guy as two security guards rushed over, pulling jahseh off of the guy.

They pulled jahseh away, and yelled for me to come too. I didn't even do anything.

"You. COME ON" The white bald man yelled at me.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that" Jahseh stood up for me.

"That's an extra write up for you, sir." The fat female security guard warned him.

"Bitch I dont give a fuck" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"Jahseh calm down" I told him, with my voice soft

He listened, putting his head down, finally cooperating now

-

"Well well well, what do we have here?" The vice principal, leaned down on the desk

Jahseh rolled his eyes, sticking his hands in to his pockets. He sat back on the chair, giving me a quick glance before looking down.

"Mr Onfroy, this is your 12th fight this year" He gasped searching through his computer.

"Okay, and?" Jahseh sucked his teeth.

"What was this fight for?" The fat man aaked jahseh boredly.

"Dont worry about it" Jahseh said.

"I- jah- you know what? I cant deal with this. You both are suspended. Get out of my office" he ordered us.

I didn't really have a problem with the fact that I was suspended, because its not like I want to go to school anyway, but I was upset because, he had no reason to suspend me. Like I literally did nothing at all.

If anything, they should be rewarding me, since I helped pull Jahseh off the guy.

I followed jahseh down the hallway, as we walked torwards the school exit. Jahseh hung his head low, and slid his hands in his pockets. He didn't say anything to me. In fact, he didnt say anything at all.

"Jah" I called him over.

He still didn't say anything, he only lifted his head up to look at me, waiting for me to go on.

"Are you okay?" I asked him the obvious.

He didnt answer, instead he put his heas back down, ignoring my previous question.

I sighed, walking in front of him. He stopped in his tracks. He looked up mt body, and his eyes stopped at my face, but he quickly looked back down.

I got closer to him, lifting his head up with my finger.

"Jah, what happened?" I held his chin up, so that he was looking in to my eyes.

He sighed before beginning to talk to me

"4 years ago today...my mom died" Jahseh sighed.

4 years ago was when he started bullying me. This all made sense now.

I held jah, as he put his head in my chest. I put my hands in his dreads, and rubbed his scalp.  I kissed him on his cheek. He pulled away, grabbing my jawline, and pulling me to kiss him passionately.

"Come on, I wanna take you some where." He grabbed my arm, leading me out the school.

He took me to the car, and we didn't exchange words as jahseh started the car. I stared out the window, as we began to go around the school.

I noticed we were driving through the woods which kind of confused me. Was this nigga gonna kill me?

-

We pulled up at a almost clear land, that had a hill and tou could see most of Florida off of the edge.

Jahseh got out the car, and I immediately followed him.

He began walking up the hill as I followed him. Once we got to the top, jahseh put his hands in his pockets, and stared off of the edge.

I stood beside him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I go here every time im upset" he glanced at me.

I nodded, holding him.

"I really wanted to show this to you" he said in my ear.

" I call this, make out hill"

to be continued...