XX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Second update of the day.

i really hate life guys

Anastasia POV-

I began walking to the class one again, like I was doing before i got interrupted by, Jahseh and his group of friends. I was heading to 4th period even though it was already halfway over, I had a late pass, so they couldnt say anything about it.

I knocked on the door of the classroom, and one girl stared at me and began to laugh, making me feel uncomfortable, and more self conscious than I already was. She then began to point and tap her friend so that, her friend joined in on the laughing.

The only reason the whole school hates me is because jahseh hates me. Everyone in the school either has a crush on, or envies Jahseh. The girls love him, and the guys wanna be him, or wanna be friends with him. The school probably hates me more because they think I killed Geneva.

Not everyone liked Geneva. In fact, most people actually hated Geneva. They only pretended to like her so that they could stay on Jahseh's good side. I think thats stupid. It just shows how much of a follower everyone is, and how fake they are.

I knocked on the door again and as soon as I did that, there was an announcement on the loud speaker.

"all high school students, to the auditorium"

The classroom door swung open, and everyone poured out of the doors. It was rare that we ever had assemblys so something must have been up.

One girl pushed me, rolling her eyes, as everyone followed her out the door. She didnt push me hard enough to fall, but I stepped back a little in to someone. I was pushed in to the front of them, and I felt my ass against their crotch.

I turned around and of course it was Jahseh, cause who else would it be (rolls eyes mentally)

He smirked at me, as I felt myself become a real life tomato. I blushed, and my cheeks got hot.

"Im so sorry jah-" he cut me off like before.

"Like I said, your good. But now im starting to think you doin' this on purpose" he smirked lifting his head up.

"No- I didnt-" I was still nervous, and then accidentally backed in to someone else. Of course.

"Watch where your going, slut ass bitch" the girl pushed me back in to jahseh.

Jahseh caught me, with a concerned look on his face. He didnt say anything physically, but his face said it all.

jahseh POV-

I stared at her as her nervous blush changed in to a sad, or embarrassed blush. She was staring at the ground, or maybe my dick again, I couldnt tell exactly, but she looked so upset.

I read her eyes, and the only words I could see clearly was sadness, and the fact that she hates herself. She shouldn't hate her self though. She is way too beautiful for that.

She held her own arms, as I felt her body tense up, and I could feel that she got chills, as she exhaled. I would stick up for her, but everyone still isnt over the geneva situation. Im not gonna lie, im not either. She was my girl, but I know it wasnt Ana's fault.

I grabbed Ana's hand, and lead her with me. I actually wanted to go to this assembly since we barely ever had one.

Stokeley, Danny, Isaiah, Craig, Ming, and Bhris was with me too, but I wadnt about to leave Ana to sit alone like she always does.

Anastasia POV-

Jahseh lead me to the auditorium, and his friends were all following us. Jahseh made me sit beside him, and his friends sat on the other side of him, while I sat on the end of the row.

People were giving me weird looks, probably cause I was sitting next to jahseh. I tried to ignore them by, looking down at the floor, but I still felt their eyes on me, and it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Yoooo I want a Girllfrienndd" Isaiah slurred his words, making me smile a little.

"Nigga, are you high?" Stokeley asked him.

"Always vro" Isaiah threw up the "gang gang" sign.

Everyone In our row chuckled, besides me, because I dont laugh unless something was really funny. Its not cause I have a ugly laugh or something, it because it shows that im temporarily happy. People dont like when your happy. When someone that doesn't like you, sees you happy, they will do anything in their power to make you sad. In my case, everyone in the entire school hates me.

"I feel like you dont like me" jahseh pouted, fakeley. I knew he only wanted attention from me, because If I didnt like him, I wouldnt be sitting beside him right now.

"No thats not true" i turned to jahseh.

"So you like me?" Jahseh smirked.

I blushed again, looking back down at my lap.

"Jah she dont like your ugly ass" his friend chuckled, I think it was the one named Bhris.

"Fight me bitch" Jahseh threatened him, making me laugh. I quickly stopped cause I realized I was actually laughing. Which, like I said, I hate doing it.

"damn, you think im ugly Ana?" He looked at me, ignoring his friends foolish remarks.

"No, of course not" I assured him.

"So im sexy?" He tilted his head,

"I-" I was cut off by the principal speaking in to the microphone.

Most of the staff, and almost everyone who worked in the main office wason the stage. Some teachers looked incredibly sad or hurt. While others only hung their head low, as they shook their head and it seemed like they were disappointed about something.

The principal rasied his microphone, and began to speak.

"So I have bad news everyone. Broward County high school has lost a student"

to be continued...