X

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Me and wokevro collabed on book about sluttysonny. but um yeah it's on the account 6ickhuman so go read it

We are officially the first people to write a book on him and hope to inspire other to create one aswell😘

I sadly watched the live and she sat there, looking at the comments, which weren't as bad as usual, probably since her brothers were there, and everybody that went to my school liked them

I sadly watched the live and she sat there, looking at the comments, which weren't as bad as usual, probably since her brothers were there, and everybody that went to my school liked them. I had no particular feeling about them, I just really did not care.

I stared at her. I noticed her smile that I have not seen in a while, making me smile. Her little dimple poked out a little and I admired it, but I began to get sad again, the more I stared at her.

Her body was smaller than it used to be. I mean she wasnt fat of course, but she was not as skinny as she is now. She tried to hide her wrist, but I noticed the red lines on them, signifying that she cut recently. Her face was smaller then it was normally. Her hair was longer. She was still so beautiful but unhappy.

"Ima be right back" he brother with the red dreads got up and went out the door.

Ana stared at him as she left. She looked worried almost, and then glanced back at the other guy, and her face went back to what it was before.

(Writers block😐)

The guy, I think his name was sonny or sum like that, sat back so that he was behind her, leaning on the bed. Right then, was when the hate comments began to roll in. People were really pussies. They hate to wait for her brothers to not be paying attention to start hating.

I read the comments.

@carlamensa: you mad cuz u ugky

@sickxhuman: how ur brothers cute like that, then you lookin like-😐

@rainabaina: do you eat dog? 🤣

@hannahbanana: I heard you raped that guy. Wow. 🙄

@garvinx: rape me next 👀👅

@yalindarenee: you look like the lockness monster 😂💀

@yosephine: 🐱🐶 pls dont eat this comments😂

Anastasia read the comments, aloud but quietly. Her eyes became watery, I noticed, but she quickly wiped them. Sonny furrowed his eyebrows and took the phone from Ana, reading the comments.

"yo shut the fuck up" he cursed to himself, and then ending the live.

My door opened, revealing stokeley with a jacket on and his bookbag on.

"You wanna come to wawa wit us?" He asked me.

I was gonna say no, but I realized that I had to get Anastasia out my mind at least for a little, and that would take my attention away from her.

"Yeah. Whatever I'll go" I shrugged getting up.

"You good, vro?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm straight" I sighed.

I was going to cry cause of the comments, but I remembered that it wasnt the worst part of my day so I just let it go

"Dont let people get to you. Your better than them" Sonny assured me, handing me my phone back.

I nodded inhaling, and then exhaling. Timmy walked back in the room and stared at us on the floor. He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"What's wrong with you guys?" He asked confused.

"Nothing. Just people started hating on her live so I ended it" Sonny shrugged.

" I dont know why people hate on her so much" Timmy aggressively rubbed his head.

"Do you know why?" Sonny looked at me.

I could never tell them. Jahseh was the real reason everyone hated me. They would try to fight him, but it wouldn't end well. Stokeley would end up jumping in, and if he jumps in, their other 4 friends would jump in aswell, and I would hate for them to get jumped.

"No. I dont know why" I lied, looking down.

"Alright well. If you find out let us know" Sonny said, getting up and Timmy too.

"Where yall going?" I asked them.

" to the wawa, why you wanna come?" Sonny asked me.

"Yeah" I nodded getting up.

I grabbed my black zip up hoodie from the chair, and put it on.

"Hey what about us" jenna asked, looking sad.

" yall can come too, just hurry up" timmy told them.

"Okay" Jenna smiled grabbing her north face jacket.

"I wanna stay here" Joseph whined.

-

She plays jenna in the story

I personally think they look alike too. Ana and jenna, Timmy and Sonny.

We got inside the corner store and I always usually stayed in the front cause everything I wanted was right there.

Jenna walked to the back of the store with Sonny to get whatever he wanted, But jenna came running to me.

"Yo sis, there is some fione ass guys over there" she pointed to the back of the store.

She began to lead me to the back of the store to show me who she was talking about. She brought me there, and I secured my hood over my head, just in case I knew whoever she was talking about. As we got closer I heard familiar laughing, making my eyebrows furrow.

"Look" she peeked around the aisle. and so did I.

Sure enough it was Jahseh and his group of friends. I exhaled looking at her. Really? Why them?

to be continued...