XXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

sorry, I was taking a break

But how was your Valentine's Day?

Anastasia POV-
(anna-stayz-ja)

"ana!" Jah said louder making me look at him.

damn. I was day dreaming .

"huh?" I turned to him

"what were you thinking about?"he asked me, as everyone in the room stared at me.

"nothing particular" I twirled a curl in my hair.

"Yeah whatever" jahseh rolled his eyes, turing away from me.

I gave him a slight smirk, and say back on the couch. Jenna got up from where she was sitting, on the floor beside Isaiah, and sat next to me on the couch.

She cupped her hand and put it up to my ear, whispering in it.

"You were thinking about him fucking you?" She whispered sort of loudly.

"move" I laughed, and playfully pushed her away from me.

"Eh yall would be cute" she said out loud making me slap her on her arm.

Im not gonna forget that Jahseh litwrally bullied me for 5 years straight and made my life hell, ever since I was 12. I know that he doesn't feel the same way about me now, but something like that, you just dont forget.

Stokeley tumbled down the stairs. I guess he skipped a step or something, because there was no reason for him to fall. Stokeley got up and stared at us, standing awkwardly. All of us only stared back at him, trying our best not to laugh.

"You better not laugh you stupid faggot" Stokeley pointed at Isaiah, who had his hand over his mouth.

Stokeley then marched weirdly to the chair, that was across from the couch. Jenna got up, and sat back down next to Isaiah, on the floor.

Jahseh slipped his hand on my thigh, and I honestly didnt think much of it, even though it gave me butterflies.

he didn't even glance at me, he only stared mindlessly at his phone. He moved his fingers in a circular motion, on my inner thigh, making me sort of uncomfortable, yet I wanted more. I put my hand on top of his hand, stopping him from what he was currently doing.

He looked at me, and waited for me to say something.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, tolting my head.

He didnt say anything, instead, he smirked, and continued to do what he was doing, ignoring the fact that I just stopped him.

He began to get closer to in between my legs.

"Yo bitch nigga- we going to the mall" Stokeley interrupted Jahseh, from whatever he was just doing with me.

Jahseh sucked his teeth, and rolled his eyes, aggravated that he didnt get to do what he wanted I guess.

Stokeley got up, and Jenna was by the door, slipping her shoes on, with isaiah holding the door for her.

I got up, about to follow them out the door, when jahseh grabbed me. He pulled me in to his chest, and held me there, embracing me in a tight hug.

"Im sorry." He said, with his face in my hair.

"Huh?" I asked, not understanding what he was being sorry for.

"For everything. The fact I ruined the past few years of your life. You not go'n look at me the same anymore. I promise you, from now on i'll treat you like the angel, you are" he said in to my ear, leaving me in shock.

After all of this, I never thought jahseh would be the one to apologize. I thought this would end in me finally killing myself, or dropping out of school, and never leaving the house just to get away from them.

I put my arms over jahsehs shoulders, wrapping them around his neck, holding him in the hug that he was giving me.

"Jah-" I was cut off again.

"Please forgive me" he held me tighter, and his hands didnt go any lower than my lower back.

"I do forgive you" i pulled away, lifting his chin up, and staring in to his eyes for a moment. He atared baxk at me, and one thing I could read from his eyes, was that he was in pain too. It seemed like a lot of pain as well.

He leaned in for a moment, almost as if he was about to kiss me when ski came around the corner.

"Come on love birds. We're leaving now".

Jahseh sucked his teeth again, nudging me to go in front of him, as we were about to get in the car. I sat In the backseat, beside jahseh, and Jenna was on the other side of me, Isaiah sat in the passenger seat, and Stokeley was driving.

¤¤¤

We got to the mall finally, and I walked beside Jahseh, because he forced me to. Jahseh was lowkey side eyeing me, as he smirked at how short I was. He was playfully making fun of me the whole drive here.

"Why yall going in to the gucci store?" Jenna aksed curiously.

"Cause, we got money baby" Isaiah smirked, looking back at Jenna a little.

I glanced at Jahseh for confirmation, and he nodded, nudging me in front of him, in to the store.

Jahseh grabbed my butt a little, making me playfully push him, as he chuckled.

"I want a gucci belt" Stokeley picked one up, and when I tell you that shit was expensive-

"Fuck your gucci belt, I got a gucci bitch" Isaiah pulled Jenna in front of him.

They started throwing stuff at each other making me laugh a little.

"Zaddy!" Some girl walked behind me, giving jahseh a seductive look.

Jahseh furrowed his eyebrows at her, and glared down at her. He looked as if he knew her, and did not like her presence.

"So I heard about the death of your girlfriend, im soo sorry, but um now that your single, you want my number papi-" she said, and Jahseh glanced up at me.

"No." He pushed past her, and walked back up to me, turning me around, and pushing me in the direction of ski, jenna and Isaiah.

to be continued...