XXXX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

part 40 already, wow

i bobbed my head up and down on his shaft

i bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. I glanced up and Jahseh had his eyes rolled back as he pushed my head, holding me down, as he came in to my mouth. The creamy, thick liquid filled my mouth and i swallowed since it tasted good.

"fuck, Ana. When you become such a freak?" Jahseh asked as i wiped my mouth.

"i learned from the best" I nodded in to his direction, making him smirk.

"you sure did" He picked me up, laying me down on the bed, beginning to kiss me.

-

I woke up with Jahseh's arms around my body, and i felt his erection pressed against my ass. My alarm had went off and when i tried to reach for my phone, Jahseh pulled me right back to him.

"come on, jah" I rubbed his arm.

"i don't wanna go" Jahseh said, his voice raspy and deep.

"we have to, we haven't gone to school for almost two weeks"I told him.

"i don't give a fuck" Jahseh sucked his teeth.

I tried to pry his arms off of me, but instead he threw me over so that I was top of him. He held me on top of his lap, giving me a slight smirk as he closed his eyes once again. His erection was hard against me, and i tried moving around but that just made him groan. 

"Jah please. We have to get up" I told him.

"or, we can stay here and fuck" Jahseh sat up, so that he was in a sitting position now.

"or we can go to school and learn something" I leaned to him, being close to his face as he stared at me in my eyes, giving me a seductive look.

"or, we can go to school and fuck" Jahseh shrugged, smirking at me.

"shut your fine, horny ass up" I said getting off of his lap and going to his bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and since i had taken a shower last night, i got dressed in a black shirt, with a yellow wind breaker on top of that, with some light blue jeans. After i came out, Jahseh sat on the bed with black jeans on, and a red and black hoodie. He looked so adorable.

"aww look at you" I got his attention as he looked up from his phone.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he walked up to me, walking back in to the bathroom, and he began to brush his teeth. 

Soon, he came back out, standing in front of me. He lifted my chin up because i was staring at his chest. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me slow and passionately. The door bursted open, making me and Jahseh pull away from each other. Jahseh rolled his eyes sucking his teeth, rolling his eyes, walking back to the bed.

"oh shit, sorry. Uh its time to go" Stokeley said before, running away from the bedroom door.

Jahseh grabbed his bag, and then my waist nudging me out the door. 

"come on, babygirl" 

to be continued...