XXXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Anastasia POV-

I answered the phone and listened as Sonny whispered. I put it on speaker as Stokeley ended the Live.

"ana" he said quietly.

"Sonny, where are you? What happened?" I asked him.

"Dont worry about that. If you're with jenna, and you both are safe, stay there. Im getting rid of my phone, this is a fucking tracking device." He told me.

"Are you saying, you escaped?" I asked quietly.

"Bye ana, and jenna I know your listening, I love y'all" he refused to answer my question.

"We love you too" we said that at the same time.

He hung up, and me and jenna looked at each other, confused. There was so many questions but not enough answers. But one thing I was happy about is that Sonny is safe and, that is what's most important.

-

next day.

I held jahsehs hand as we walked through the crowded halls, and people gave me horrible looks.

This one guy grabbed me and since, I was holding Jahseh, he felt it as well.

"Hey baby girl, ima need some head later today-" he was cut off.

Jahseh walked in front of me and stood in the guys face.

"Dont fucking talk to her like that" Jahseh warned him.

"damn man- I didn't know she was yours" he put his hands up in defense, backing away.

He turned around and walked away, looking confused yet mad, but scared all at the same time.

I hugged jahseh tightly, with my head in his chest, and my arms over his shoulder. He was surprised, but he put his hands on my waist hugging me back.

"Man, yall might as well fuck in the hallway" some girl rolled her eyed as she walked past us making jahseh suck his teeth.

He has been in a bad mood since he woke up this morning. I dont know why. Nothing happened last night, and nothing happened this morning.

I pulled away from him and jahseh held my hand again, leading me to the classroom, with Stokeley, and isaiah, behind us.

Stokeley knocked on the classroom door but one of the girls by the door saw me, and rolled their eyes, ignoring us. Jahseh seemed to peep that as he grabbed my waist, massaging it with his hand, trying to make me feel more comfortable, which was sweet with him.

Stokeley scoffed, as he broke the glass on the window by punching it. He stuck his hand through the window and unlocked the door, opening it, and letting us all in.

I smirked a little, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Ahem. Stokeley Goulbourne, that was unacceptable. You will have yo pay for that window." The teacher scoffed.

I sat next to jahseh at a desk in the back, laying my head down. I wanted to knoe why he was upset, and if it had some thing to do with me.

"How about you use some of your botax money, whore?" Stokeley spat.

"Stokeley Clayvon Goulburne, go the office now" she odered him.

"Its pronounced 'clevon'" he corrected her as he gathered his stuff, leaving th classroom.

Everyone hid their laughs, holding their mouthes or putting their heads down. Jahseh gave me a smirk, as he out his hand on my thigh.

-

After a while, jahseh got a text from stokeley and showed me what stokeley said, including his reply.

stokarina

im suspended, so I need
y'all to het suspended so
that I won't be bored😃
8:36 AM

yeah aight vro, im bouta
beat someone ass anyway
8:36 AM

who vro?
8:37 AM

someone who keep messin
wit Ana
8:37 AM

you really got a crush
on her 💀
8:37 AM

shut up nigga,
8:37 AM

its true man. You all up
on her all the time
8:38 AM

she gonna be mine vro,
im telling you
8:38 AM

whatever sir jahseh
8:38 AM

stfu sir Stokeley
8:39 AM

How you gon get Ana
to get suspended? She a
goody two shoes
8:39 AM

thats what you think😏
8:39 AM

what yall do? you acting
weird 😂😂😂
8:39 AM

we aint do nun.
8:39 AM

at least not yet
8:40 AM

well like I said, she a goody
two shoes, you would be
doing all the work.
8:40 AM

its usually the quiet ones
who are the freakiest
8:40 AM

you right, you right
8:40 AM

Yes he made me read all of that, but i learned alot from it, so im glad I did.

"Im already yours jah" I blushed at him.

"oh yeah? You claiming me?" He smirked.

"Maybe I am" i looked away from him, making him smirk, and sit back in his chair, amused.

-

The bell rang, and everyone got up, rushing out the classroom, and jahseh stood up, waiting for me.

I followed him out the room, and jahseh spotted the guy that had grabbed me earlier. He held me behind him as he went to go confront the guy.

This wasn't gonna be good.

to be continued...